• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

charsace

They fit Dallas' scheme better, Dallas also had a better roster strategy than Cavs' "surround Bron with shooters"

As individual players I agree on Tyson but 10/11 Marion being better than 08/09 Mo is debatable. Mo is broken now but he had a great season that year.

If Hughes didn't get hurt and have his brother get killed the cavs would have won a title with that team. Hughes loved basketball before his brother was murdered. He was lethal slasher and a gym rat before his brother died.

linsivvi

They could have had Amare for Hickson right at the end of his prime. Surely that would have been enough to beat the C's and Vince/Dwight Magic, right?

That team played enough defense that could actually cover for Amare's deficiencies. Not sure how they would fare against the Lakers though.

Huh. I forgot that series went 7 games...

Was talking about how that Rockets team had one of the worst 2nd options of a championship team ever.

Hakeem led the team in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in the playoffs.

Talon

Was talking about how that Rockets team had one of the worst 2nd option of a championship team ever.

Hakeem lead the team in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in the playoffs.
I only quoted you because you made me google that season.

I just completely forgot that series went 7.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You firing shots at DFish, playboy?

Tim Duncan won a chip with a second-year Tony Parker. Dallas won it with a 40-year-old Jason Kidd and JJ Barea. Who was Miami's PG in '06? Jason Williams? Orlando went to the Finals with Rafer Alston. Indiana went to the Finals with a 34 year old and rapidly declining Mark Jackson.

And then there's Derek Fisher.

Beats the Pistons in their prime, it's all Lebron.

Can't beat the Magic with Hedo as their second-best player, blame everyone else.

This is a hell of a strawman.

I mean, scoring the final 20+ points in the tiebreaker game says it all. Check the stats for the magic series.

Also pistons weren't in their primes.

reilo

This is a hell of a strawman.

I mean, scoring the final 20+ points in the tiebreaker game says it all. Check the stats for the magic series.

I did. The stats say 4-2.

Also pistons weren't in their primes.

The Pistons had the best record in the East that year and went to another ECF in '08. They actually won more games the next year.

Pimpwerx

You gonna run off and call me a faggot behind my back again?

I'll say it to your face too, Reilo. How you want it, PM or Skype? E-thugging. SMH. PEACE.

EDIT: Since you brought it up, I'd have told u what's what had u not kickbanned me. You know I'm not shy about my opinion. Anyway, leave chat shit on chat.

I didn't think I was gonna get so much heat for saying The Bron Cavs weren't garbage. They had a decent plan and executed it fairly well. They weren't great but they were pretty good.

reilo

At you for being butthurt about something that happened on chat. I didn't bring it up here, did I? Heh. PEACE.

You're the dude popping off and calling other people retards in this thread for no reason and I'm calling you out on your shit. You're the one e-thugging. Control it like a man, bruh.

Pimpwerx

You're the dude popping off and calling other people retards in this thread for no reason and I'm calling you out on your shit. You're the one e-thugging. Control it like a man, bruh.

I busted Moris' balls for asking me a dumb question. He didn't take it as hard as you did. You're telling on yourself, bruh. PEACE.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Please stop quoting people I have blocked.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
V day. No ones gonna be able to watch the games. Why schedule these huge games?

Stern is looking out for the single guys. I appreciate a good commissioner like that, caring for the folks who have nothing better to do than chill out on the couch and drown out their sorrows while watching some basketball.

Pimpwerx

Pimp, you don't actually have a girlfriend do you? :lol

Spending tonight with an ex. She's gonna cook dinner, we'll watch the Heat game and then probably watch Prometheus afterwards. There'll be some ex bs, but at least I get a free meal and sex, and still get to catch the game. Dat trifecta. I don't date very sophisticated women. LOL! PEACE.

Vire

Spending tonight with an ex. She's gonna cook dinner, we'll watch the Heat game and then probably watch Prometheus afterwards. There'll be some ex bs, but at least I get a free meal and sex, and still get to catch the game. Dat trifecta. I don't date very sophisticated women. LOL! PEACE.

Haha, your crazy. But I love you for it.

Not sure if this was discussed yet (tried to avoid all the drama).

Jordan says he'd take Kobe over Lebron

Pimpwerx

What? Pimpwerx doesn't associate with very classy women? My mind is blown.

I don't date them, bruhbruh. The secret is to be friends with the classy ones and booty call the nasty ones. You could try dating a classy one and keeping booty calls on the side, but that's more work than it's worth. You gotta earn the title of Pimp. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Call someone a retard?

you're going away for a while.

Oh lord. LOL! I didn't even call him a retard, just said if he wanted something translated into that he should use Babelfish. I even worded it that way to not call him a retard directly. Did this forum really fall that far while I was banned? I honestly didn't read it much. PEACE.

EDIT: I read your edit. Wow! No point in going back to edit it now anyway. I know about taking the teeth out of the internet, but taking its balls too? Shame.

Top Bottom