• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Damn I'm sick of watching two Lakers run towards a player only to back off because they are confused about who should be doing it. Nobody knows their roles, at least this shit didn't happen under Mike Brown.

Pimpwerx

I can't believe the broadcast team hasn't picked up on the Heat's terrible shooting. They keep talking about the turnovers but haven't mentioned that 95% of Miami's FG's are dunks or layups.

Doesn't fit with the narrative, which is that we're too small and can't rebound. PEACE.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
nba_a_james_b1_576.jpg

:lol

Pkaz01

I remember when fat shaq styled on bosh in toronto and he came up with the rupaul comment after bosh complained he was cheating all game long.

cacophony

posted?
I always wanted to see you play Tracy McGrady.
Kobe:
I played T-Mac. I cooked him. Roasted him. Wasn’t even close. Ask him, he’ll tell you. When I was about 20, we were in Germany doing some promotional stuff for that other sneaker company and we played basketball every day. We were in the gym all the time. We played three games of one-on-one to 11. I won all three games. One game I won 11-2. After the third game he said he had back spasms and couldn’t play anymore.

fucking lol

Babalu.

That call has been a clear path all season. Bron had possession. That's pretty fucking ridiculous. PEACE.

almost as ridiculous as that 8 second violation on wade that everyone in the arena and on tv saw except the refs

edit; the Fuck did I just see a lin car commercial

Top Bottom