• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Houston and Portland are frauds and will drop. Utah will barely miss the 8th seed. Denver, Dallas, LA will probably be the last 3 seeds. A dark horse collapse could be Golden State. I wouldn't be surprised to see them miss the postseason altogether, which would suck because I love their team.

rando14

Houston and Portland are frauds and will drop. Utah will barely miss the 8th seed. Denver, Dallas, LA will probably be the last 3 seeds. A dark horse collapse could be Golden State. I wouldn't be surprised to see them miss the postseason altogether, which would suck because I love their team.

oh my god

hubris

KingGondo

Banned
This Mavs team really is ridiculous.

I'd be pissed as hell if I was Dirk too. Surrounding me with Wince, Elton Brand, and Mike James? Jesus.

Out of all of the teams in the NBA, I hate the Thunder the most. Even more than the Heat. In fact, I'm glad the Heat exist because it will probably prevent OKC from ever winning a ring.

Top Bottom