• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Spurs defense is working overtime to stop Melo...so it's nice to see that other people are hitting their shots.

It's nice to lead, but this isn't sustainable as is. Offense needs to get back to protecting the ball and trying to collapse that SA defense somehow. That pick and pop up top with Prigs dragging the D forward is the way to providence.

And I also strongly believe STAT can warm up in the second half as well. He can beat all the non-Duncan bigs in the post...just has to finish with a different move.

Tyson too.
Offensively it's going to be that way with Kidd running point. Felton was excellent at getting past his man with the power of the JANK DRIBBLE, and when he wasn't throwing a lob he missed layups that Tyson would clean up. Kidd isn't getting past his man and Prigs and Chandler haven't shared alot of court time.

But Chandler has 3/8 and a block of far, he's doing a nice job cleaning the glass and on D. As long as Chandler Theory continues I'm not worried about him.
Spurs defense is working overtime to stop Melo...so it's nice to see that other people are hitting their shots.

It's nice to lead, but this isn't sustainable as is. Offense needs to get back to protecting the ball and trying to collapse that SA defense somehow. That pick and pop up top with Prigs dragging the D forward is the way to providence.

And I also strongly believe STAT can warm up in the second half as well. He can beat all the non-Duncan bigs in the post...just has to finish with a different move.
You have more confidence in him than I do. I just wish he'd let the game come to him.

amare is gonna get better. he just literally needs more playing time to get into the hang of things. he needs more aggressiveness going to the paint as he has no lift right now

You have more confidence in him than I do. I just wish he'd let the game come to him.

He'll do it soon. He's too good not to be able to do what he does too long. That jumper has to fall so he can get confidence, and like I said - he's got to change what he does at the end of that first drive past a defender in the post. He gets past him, but then he tries the same shit. That's not going to work when 2 or 3 guys are waiting for you to spin or leap right into them! He can't jump over people unless he's got that head of steam and an open lane from a pick-n-roll, but he can get away from defenders if he can use some fakes after getting by the hoop.

haha nice pass from JR to prigs

Dude is still getting his groove back. Still think we should trade him for someone that can play better d.

no one is gonna take on this contract so best we can hope is a speedy return to form. but his rust is expected so its nothing to get worked up about.

Lol Knicks score off a nice pass from Smith to Prigs and the first thing Woodson does is to clown Amare 5 feet away from the bench. I love it, Woodson went after Carmelo and now he's showing he'll go after Amare.

Top Bottom