• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

SoulPlaya

more money than God
soulplaya is in heaven now.
:)

08_moly_boozer_bio_300.jpg

EDIT: And now, to watch the LAKERS!!!!

Pimpwerx

Bulls could honestly come out of the East if Rose comes back at even 75%, Miami and both NY teams blow at rebounding and the Pacers are a quarter away from fuckball at all times.

The Heat can rebound much better than this. Chicago had a better-rebounding squad 2 years ago and we outrebounded them a few games in the ECF. PEACE.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Taj Gibson was apparently caught asking someone after the game, "How many touchdowns did I have?"

The idiot doesn't even know what game he's playing.

Lol at that foul call. Putting griffin on the pine for that? Howard gonna get a bad call to even it out. I feel it.

Kobe hasn't done anything on offense yet besides that one fast break jumper. Same with Nash. Nash needs to do stuff.

I know right, but who's the main actress? her face is familiar.

Gemma Christina Arterton (born 12 January 1986)[1] is an English actress. She played the eponymous protagonist in the BBC adaptation of Thomas Hardy's Tess of the D'Urbervilles, and starred in the feature films St Trinian's, the James Bond film Quantum of Solace, Clash of the Titans, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Tamara Drewe. She was nominated for a BAFTA, in the Rising Star category.[2]

Top Bottom