• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Babalu.

Lakers should be up with the looks their getting. They just can't hit a damn open shot. Nothing clippers have shown so far has made it look like they got it in the bag.

Their defense has been as bad as ours.

I actually feel bad for Kobe. Aside from the names on the back of the jerseys he hasn't played with teammates this bad at offense in damn near 7 years. Watching Meeks clang wide open jumpers and Pau dodging contact on both sides of the floor has to remind him of Smush and Luke.

KingKong

I actually feel bad for Kobe. Aside from the names on the back of the jerseys he hasn't played with teammates this bad at offense in damn near 7 years. Watching Meeks clang wide open jumpers and Pau dodging contact on both sides of the floor has to remind him of Smush and Luke.

he should demand a trade to the Warriors imo

How is a team w/ Dwight and Pau sooooo bad w/ the interior d?

156904291.jpg

Lakers look so busted. They have like 1 or 2 good offensive sets per game, and their defense is constantly bad. They really shouldn't be this terrible.

bluemax

Banned
But I don't think baseball puts every single big game on national television.

Eh, ESPN pays out the ass for Yankees/Red Sox games just like they do for the Lakers. Plus baseball fans have to deal with the bull shit Fox Saturday blackout rules.

Top Bottom