• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GREAT JOB MCFAIL! DREW THAT SHIT UP THE RIGHT WAY! AND PICKED THE RIGHT GUY TO TRY TO GET IT IN.

fucking bs coach

cacophony

Harden is like Andre Johnson from a couple years ago, on a team he has to carry with a clueless coach.

whatever, they are young as hell so im not gonna overreact

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ughhh why did they have to just start making every 3 to make the loss hurt worse.

Another great job coaching.

giri

... he had hype? The only thing I remember is that people said he was a glue guy for UNC. That's not really hype, was there someone hyping him on GAF? I've seen a few nonathletic PGs with zero jumper carve out a decent career in this league if they're smart enough.

My whole point is there's too much "if you're not a rookie star you're dogshit" posts on this forum. Can't a guy with tools grow into being a solid player over 2-3 years?

The problem is those guys do it at the expense of teams that can't afford for them to develop into 10mpg backup point guard players.

I used hype in place of "he brings...". A lot of what he's meant to bring, he doesn't. And certainly not better than Goran. So what value does he have?

Matrix

Harden is like Andre Johnson from a couple years ago, on a team he has to carry with a clueless coach.

whatever, they are young as hell so im not gonna overreact

Yea they're young as hell, but will they get better than this if they're coached the wrong way.

Matrix

Wow that's a first in a long ass time.

Rockets 18 fts/ Suns 39fts attempts

Most the time Harden has 39fts attempts himself :p

41 3's put up on a back to back game on the road LOL

edit- Go Bucks!

AcridMeat

Banned
He didn't have that in his time in Milwaukee though
ibkRctSc2zvtsB.gif

Pkaz01

Fuck the suns won again? Damnit dragic.

Why is there even an argument that marshall should get minutes. He sucks telfair got more minutes than him and he deserved them more. Suns are just a mess and they draft him at pg then go sign dragic. It wasnt that bad of a draft pick at the time but when u go and sign a young pg who is going to take all his minutes you just dont know wtf you are doing.

Top Bottom