• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Fox318

nhpgGTp.jpg

NBA TV is showing the Laker/Pelicans game. wonder what it was like for NO season ticket holders watching that collapse. I heard Bob Deniro was in the house too, with the Pelican's owner? embarassing.
omg, that breakaway dunk from Kobe off the inbounds. Thats worse than Aaaron Gray running out to try and double Kobe.

charsace

They still have Kurt Thomas.

Now that's an obscure reference.
Prison Eyes is well, well past logging heavy minutes. Amare will come back though. Nobody in the NBA works harder than Stat.

Al Horford's little brother. A legend before he fully understands how a man should go about staring at some nice titties. The gif is the ultimate learning experience.
How has D12 been in the league so long and have quotes like " I'm learning I have to play hard all the time" WTF?

Dightful just being himself.

Tom Penny

doc needs to call another time out, this offense is gross right now

Wilcox is not an offense threat at all so It's 4 guys on offense. As long as Doc doesn't run his stupid exact sub times with KG in the playoffs I don't care. They generally suck nuts when he's off the floor on both ends.

charsace

I like Simmon's podcast product, but I actually wish he wouldn't participate in most of the conversations. He acts too much like a reporter in them when he should treat it like a conversation.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Miami clinched a playoff spot already? What the fuck East?
Seriously. Fuck the east. The prediction at the beginning of the season that the Heat would 'ride' through the eastern conference was right after all.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I can't think of a time when a team clinched a playoff spot not even half-way into March. What the hell.

Top Bottom