• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Bulls front office gonna force Rose to hurry back
But these bulls struggle, surprised they have that record

I still think a first round exit will happen

exarkun

D'Antoni, for all his faults, has made Lin and Clark (with his incoming re-up) into millionaires.

Something should be said for that.

Lol, he literally had nothing to do with Lin. Other than just let him run the point with all discretion in his court, letting him use everyone for pick and rolls, and just preaching "move the ball". There were a million articles about how he had checked out by the time Lin got there.

If anything, playing for the Knicks and Lakers made those two into millionaires. Clark especially. Gotta account for kobe, nash, and dwight inflates both his and MWP's numbers.

giri

Realistic Laker fans, that's who.

If we don't get Pau back, Lakers could the first team to get swept in the playoffs before they even start.

Wouldn't matter if you had paus name on the active list, you need 40 odd games with him and dwight on the floor for them to figure their shit out.

Aint no mo time

PDMmzjZ.png

wxNBGVP.png

linsivvi

Wouldn't matter if you had paus name on the active list, you need 40 odd games with him and dwight on the floor for them to figure their shit out.

Aint no mo time

Just ignore Pringles and the players can figure it out themselves.

Sometimes not having a coach is better than having a terrible coach.

Getting Pau back will only be a plus. Presumably, he'd play about 15-20 minutes a game and anchor the bench crew. Getting extra size is always good. I just hope Gasol's realized that he ought to model his game after Earl Clark's when Howard's on the floor.

Canuck76

Banned
Dwight great on defense as was Ron. Nash on offense and Kobe in the 2nd half.

Good team win.

They looked good on D in the halfcourt. However i think Nash needs the ball waaay more. Kobe does too much on offense. Dwight just needs to finish better.

Overall though their chemistry just looks so much better. Hope we have a spurs/lakers series that will be interesting.

Lol, he literally had nothing to do with Lin. Other than just let him run the point with all discretion in his court, letting him use everyone for pick and rolls, and just preaching "move the ball". There were a million articles about how he had checked out by the time Lin got there.

If anything, playing for the Knicks and Lakers made those two into millionaires. Clark especially. Gotta account for kobe, nash, and dwight inflates both his and MWP's numbers.

Playing decent in big markets helped but I don't even hate dantoni so much not to give him credit for playing bums big minutes and allow them to show that they're not dleague level.

lol. I very much disagree.

If you think Kobe would actually allow the Lakers to lose to the Clippers in a playoff series then you really don't know Kobe. He'd murder someone before he allowed that. He'd beat the shit out of every one of his teammates if it meant not losing to the freaking Clippers. Sorry there is no way in this world that the Clippers would win that series.

Top Bottom