• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

The odds of the lakers doing anything in the playoffs is low, BUT it would be in their best interest to stay on the opposite side of the bracket as OKC, and hope they get knocked out by the WCF. And pray that Denver doesn't advance.

linsivvi

If you think Kobe would actually allow the Lakers to lose to the Clippers in a playoff series then you really don't know Kobe. He'd murder someone before he allowed that. He'd beat the shit out of every one of his teammates if it meant not losing to the freaking Clippers. Sorry there is no way in this world that the Clippers would win that series.

Stop talking about the playoffs already. At least wait until the team has some margin for error.

I'm actually more scared of Denver than OKC. At least the Lakers have shown they can hang around OKC even when playing terrible for some reason. Denver would embarrass us.

Lakers have 3 tough road games coming up. Orlando and Atlanta b2b and then Indy. Orlando will be an emotional game so anything is possible and Atlanta on a b2b ain't easy. Indy I would expect to beat lakers.

If they can pull out 2 out of 3 of those it would be big.

linsivvi

Lakers have 3 tough road games coming up. Orlando and Atlanta b2b and then Indy. Orlando will be an emotional game so anything is possible and Atlanta on a b2b ain't easy. Indy I would expect to beat lakers.

If they can pull out 2 out of 3 of those it would be big.

You give too much credits to these teams. They are all pretty terrible teams.

You give too much credits to these teams. They are all pretty terrible teams.

Orlando is terrible but with Dwight returning you throw convention out the window.

If the Atlanta game wasn't the 2nd night of a b2b it should be a win

Indy is a good team despite fuckball. Lakers always struggle versus fuckball.

Listening to these Heat announcers is beyond torture.

Outside of Eric Reid's nasal voice and their orgasms over fast break plays, they're a great set of guys and they aren't the typical homers you hear throughout the rest of the league.

I'm actually in the mode that if we don't win, don't care, if we lose, it means a lot. Like the last two years lol

linsivvi

Orlando is terrible but with Dwight returning you throw convention out the window.

If the Atlanta game wasn't the 2nd night of a b2b it should be a win

Indy is a good team despite fuckball. Lakers always struggle versus fuckball.

If they play at the level they've been playing recently there should be no problem.

Don't forget the Lakers biggest problem is defense. All these teams don't score a lot. As you've just seen against the Bulls. They only suffer when playing against a high scoring team.

Outside of Eric Reid's nasal voice and their orgasms over fast break plays, they're a great set of guys and they aren't the typical homers you hear throughout the rest of the league.

I'm actually in the mode that if we don't win, don't care, if we lose, it means a lot. Like the last two years lol

I agree with you. Dude's voice is a bit annoying but I think they're one of the better nba crews. Definitely less homerish.

Dude, lakers lost at home to Indy when healthy and also almost lost to Atlanta at home last week.

I don't think they go 3 for 3 but that would be great.

Tommy Heinsohn annoys me the most out of anyone in the league but that's because he's a Celtic and when I finally had access to league pass it was around when they went on their title run and I couldn't stand him

You guys should listen to our radio guys, Inglis outright rips on the Heat when they play relaxed.

lol yes, but he also has the most amazing sound clips when something good happens

O
M
G

HASH TAG!!!!

linsivvi

The Pacers have the 5th best home record in the NBA.

Your team needed a giant comeback against a team trying to intentionally lose just a couple of days ago.

The Pacers are also only 13-10 against the West. Inflated records of weak conference is inflated.

I am not guaranteeing wins, just not as bleak a picture as Mamba painted.

Hack, if you look at the West, Jazz and Grizzlies have 1 more home loss and Rockets and Warriors have 2 more, against much tougher competition. 5th best my ass.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
To be honest, I actually don't mind the Miami home commentators at all. I find them to be unbiased compared to all the other homer twosome crews out there.
Nah, they're quite biased toward the Heat.

Top Bottom