• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

If they play at the level they've been playing recently there should be no problem.

Don't forget the Lakers biggest problem is defense. All these teams don't score a lot. As you've just seen against the Bulls. They only suffer when playing against a high scoring team.

Lakers have needed herculean efforts by Kobe to win games against teams like the Hornets and Raptors

humble yourself

cfqHFbH.gif

Quite impressive.

Ramblin

Banned
Outside of Eric Reid's nasal voice and their orgasms over fast break plays, they're a great set of guys and they aren't the typical homers you hear throughout the rest of the league.

I'm actually in the mode that if we don't win, don't care, if we lose, it means a lot. Like the last two years lol

Are you from miami? They're almost as bad as boston.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I just read an article on ESPN about the worst contracts in the NBA.

Is it common knowledge that the Raptors offered that contract to Landry as an attempt to trick the Knicks into matching it and then taking themselves out of the race for Nash?

I had never read this before. That that is both funny and sad.

Ramblin

Banned
all of these twosomes are homerish, theyre okay.

also WTF CHALMERS

Of course, but they're not okay, they're quick to complain about no foul, and ignore any obvious heat infraction. (see chalmer's comical tumble from a tap on the wrist earlier in the game)

linsivvi

memphis moved east?

also let's use your own words

11-20 on the road going against a team that's 25-7 at home

I never said the Lakers don't suck. Yet they would be looking at home court in the 1st round of the playoffs if they were in the East. That's how shitty the East is.

Of course, but they're not okay, they're quick to complain about no foul, and ignore any obvious heat infraction. (see chalmer's comical tumble from a tap on the wrist earlier in the game)
not always. Florentino is always quick to call bullshit on a LeBron block or an opposing foul. or anything really when he's not spacing out

effzee

I just read an article on ESPN about the worst contracts in the NBA.

Is it common knowledge that the Raptors offered that contract to Landry as an attempt to trick the Knicks into matching it and then taking themselves out of the race for Nash?

I had never read this before. That that is both funny and sad.

That can't be true.

Stu Lantz (Lakers guy) always struck me as a pretty neutral guy, teaming with Chick probably helped. I try to filter out Billy Mac, he treats every basket like it won the game.

It was funny when he substitute-announced for Kobe's 62 and 81 games.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So from what we're seeing right now, is it a good defensive game or fuckball?

a little of both

both teams are so familiar with each other so you'll get a lot of this shit forever

battier keeps getting raped by west, if this was the playoffs i'd be wondering why the fuck he is still on him

Top Bottom