• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

charsace

Lillard. Easily.

But it could just be Austin Rivers making his teammates worse.

I'll take Davis, Drummond, and MKG over Lillard. I think Davis and Drummond could be franchise centers. MKG looks like he will be a dominant player when his jumper comes a long and he figures out that being aggressive is what team needs from him at times. MKG is a bigger Sidney Moncrief with a little bit of pre-knee injury Ron Harper thrown in. Lillard reminds me of Billups. I think Lillard will be a great piece on a title team, I don't think he'll be a dominant player though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The only reason I don't like Davis at times is because he just seems so... beyond the offensive concept at times. Like he's trying to do too much or think too much on offense when the solution should be easy. I'm sure he'll get it in time, but right now, Lillard has a bigger impact.

There's something about Drummond that keeps me from liking him as much as I should. His college career was just soo bad.

(I don't think Lillard is even as good as Kemba tbh, but rookies this year haven't been much to talk about)
I miss Crash man, it's not saying much but he was the best to ever wear a Bobcats jersey. Whoever we take or trade for with that Portland pick we traded for him better be a damn good player.

I know man ;_;

Dude would go out and play every single game like it was it was the final minutes of a Sweet 16 matchup.

I saw a bio on him on youtube a while back showing him in his hometown and he grew up and everything and omg the feels. I can't

Milwaukee really does get no press. I remember a couple of cards I had of Moncrief but I never knew how good he was. I learned something new today.

edit: I've never seen that youtube vid dy, I'm looking that shit up as soon as I get off work.

Emwitus

Can people stop talking about lakers not being afraid of san antonio? gaddang :( We still have a game against them and i don't wanna get blown out man :(

charsace

The only reason I don't like Davis at times is because he just seems so... beyond the offensive concept at times. Like he's trying to do too much or think too much on offense when the solution should be easy. I'm sure he'll get it in time, but right now, Lillard has a bigger impact.

There's something about Drummond that keeps me from liking him as much as I should. His college career was just soo bad.

(I don't think Lillard is even as good as Kemba tbh, but rookies this year haven't been much to talk about)

I know man ;_;

Dude would go out and play every single game like it was it was the final minutes of a Sweet 16 matchup.

I saw a bio on him on youtube a while back showing him in his hometown and he grew up and everything and omg the feels. I can't
Davis is young though. A lot of young players take time to catch up with the NBA game's speed. He looks too good to not be an impact player. In 2-4 years I see him being one of the best players in the league.

Drummond is coming around. He's figuring out that athletically superior to the guys matched up with him and he should be fucking them up every night. Plus he's Jamaican and Jamaica needs a new basketball rep since Hibbert is a crap scorer and Ben Gordon has turned into a right bumbaclot.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Brighthouse GAF:

How is the NBA League Pass on Brighthouse? How do I know how many Knick games I'll be able to see? And will I get an MSG feed of Mike and Clyde or someone else's commentary?

Davis is going to be the best player from this draft class for sure.

He reminds me of Duncan in terms of that quiet confidence mixed with a really high IQ. And the fact that he's getting coached by Monty is scary in a good way. The way he's being brought along is pretty much perfect for his progression. He's not coming out trying to light the world on fire to win ROTY.

The scary thing about Anthony is just how calm he is. Even MKG looked ready to shit himself at times when Kentucky was in the thick of it. AD was always the guy who was like "chill the fuck out, I got this".

And the fact that he came into USA basketball and looked like he belonged is crazy.

That team just needs to figure out what they want to do future wise. Getting Jabari or Wiggins would be nuts..

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I love hearing that MKG looks good. I haven't seen a Bobcats game all year. All I have seen is his fantasy stats and they were strong until his minutes got reduced.

Are there any similarities to Pippen at all? I remember reading about his body and athletic ability being compared to Pip. That made me wet.

Fuck NOLA if they get Wiggins or Parker. I already hate them enough for stealing our team and lucking into Davis and CP3. I soooo wish they were in our division. Nothing like a little hate to make a game more competitive.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
GoW has not reviewed that well.
Most telling comment I head was boring.
"It's odd when there is so much polish and so much going on for the game to feel so... boring".

Sounds like franchise fatigue.

I've only played the 1st one and have a hard time calling what I played of Ascension boring...

I'll say that GoW has never been my cup of tea though.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Sounds like franchise fatigue.

I've only played the 1st one and have a hard time calling what I played of Ascension boring...

I'll say that GoW has never been my cup of tea though.

Yeah, franchise fatigue nearly always sets in when so many games in a series play nearly the same. I think Halo is another example. Uncharted will be there soon.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I've found Nintendo games to be boring for the last 15 years of my life.

Will eventually get around to playing GoW:A but my backlog is big enough as it is and I'm cutting down spending on games till next gen rolls around anyway.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Uncharted 2 is great.

I thought the first half was much better, especially with some of the vistas and areas to explore. I just didn't care about the story by the end and I'm not someone that appreciates the combat, or linear platform hopping to keep me interested. And the ending to the game is sort of hilarious in a bad way. Especially the boss fight. Definitely not might sort of series, although I did appreciate Uncharted 2 for being the best game software to show off my new HDTV at the time.

Tomb Raider x Uncharted developed by Naughty Dog for PS4

coop storyline

Who says no?

We live in a world where Layton x Phoenix Wright and Fire Emblem x SMT exist.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
GoW has not reviewed that well.
Most telling comment I head was boring.
"It's odd when there is so much polish and so much going on for the game to feel so... boring".

In a world of Platinum and Capcom action games, God of War just... it hasn't done much to keep up.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Your statement about comparing marc and LMA would be more valid if LMA played defense half as well as marc. As it stands, it's just silly.

Marc has never been the go-to offensive option, though. For Marc, who's being asked to be the defensive anchor and plays at a deficient position (Center versus Power Forward), he should be a lot better rebounder. You're arguing against yourself.

Gasol: 7.8 rebounds per 36, 13.3TRB%
Aldridge: 8.2 rebounds per 36, 13.2TRB%

If Gasol is a "good" rebounder, then you must think Aldridge is, too.

reilo

I miss Crash man, it's not saying much but he was the best to ever wear a Bobcats jersey. Whoever we take or trade for with that Portland pick we traded for him better be a damn good player.

Portland is in the Top 12 now, biatch. That pick is ours. Tank tank tank.

Does LMA's bitchassness ever bother you, reilo?

Serious question.

ALL DE TIME

Which is why I'm all "WTF Gasol y u no rebound?"

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Marc has never been the go-to offensive option, though. For Marc, who's being asked to be the defensive anchor and plays at a deficient position (Center versus Power Forward), he should be a lot better rebounder. You're arguing against yourself.

Gasol: 7.8 rebounds per 36, 13.3TRB%
Aldridge: 8.2 rebounds per 36, 13.2TRB%

If Gasol is a "good" rebounder, then you must think Aldridge is, too.

Both suck. There, I said it. Tyrus > LMA + Gasol.

Portland is in the Top 12 now, biatch. That pick is ours. Tank tank tank.

That pick is going to be a lot more valuable next year so tank away my friend. If you tank correctly you might be able to crack the top 10. I'd grab Goodwin or another big if I were your GM.

reilo

That pick is going to be a lot more valuable next year so tank away my friend. If you tank correctly you might be able to crack the top 10. I'd grab Goodwin or another big if I were your GM.

Portland is going to be a better team next year, so that's only true if you think outside of lottery next year is more valuable than in lottery this year.

Once Lillard gets some consistency and they find another go-to scorer aside from him and LMA, they should be a playoff team. Their win against San Antonio seems to be a little bit of fool's gold, though, after what Minnesota did to them. Without Tony Parker, the Spurs rely heavily on streaky shooters since they aren't able to get the ball inside to their big men. If their outside shots are falling, they can still beat anybody outside of maybe the Heat, but if not, they are just plain bad.

Top Bottom