• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Kobe needs to take a rest and shoot less.

Didn't watch the 1st half, what happened to Clark?

Twitter says sprained ankle in first half and he played on it a bit but went to locker room in the 3rd.

Wow Dwight did foul there. Make up for his bs 4th call. Blake 3 and coach tech worth it!

Vahagn

[citation needed]

---

I'd be surprised if you'd find a single non-Laker fan in this thread saying that, but whatever makes you sleep at night breh

Let me ask you a question. In all honesty. Do you think you have the capability to be objective about Timmy? You're as superfan about Timmy as I am about Kobe. I'm talking about everyone in the basketball world who says that. By and Large, that's what I've always heard. Maybe if Timmy gets his 5th this year that debate will be rekindled. But as of now, I think most people's opinion is Timmy is a close second. No need to rehash the details of the debate.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf can't Lin play like this every night :|

Mahonay

Banned
Holy fucking shit, Utah is TERRIBLE. They only managed to score 28 points in the first half against the Thunder. Over the past couple of games the Jazz look like the worst team in the NBA, not a team contending for a playoff spot.

I think the Lakers can rest easy that they'll at least land the 8th seed in the west.

Babalu.

metta missed 3
meeks missed 3
metta missed 3
blake missed 3

wide open...

kobe comes in with a defender draped on him sinks a 3.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what in the fuck was that Harden :|

Top Bottom