• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

The play by play guy for Atlanta said ivan outhustled dwight

I didn't know that getting the ball tapped in your direction was outhustled

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dear Houston

Don't fuck this up you morons, please destroy the suns and make sure of your win. We need this loss.

Suns Fans Everywhere.

Rockets lose this game now, they are officially in the Utah mind set of giving no fucks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
His coming out party is being on pace to get a 20 & 8 against a front line of Scola, and the Morris twins?

Standards. They have slipped.

Today's NBA man.

Get ready people...

usp-nba_-memphis-grizzlies-at-houston-rockets-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Kobe went like 33/8/7 against the Magic in the Finals for the series but detractors were writing about he only shot 43%. Same comparison basically. And 45 points on 35 shots isn't super efficient. If Jordan had any detractors, he doesn't, but if he did, people would be calling him a Ball Hog and a chucker that game.

Edit: Heck, people try to discredit Kobe's 81 point game because he shot 46 shots. not realizing that's 60% from the field and almost 2 points per shot. But like I said, Haters aren't objective, that's the illustration I was trying to draw.

I have never heard anyone bash Kobe or any SG for shooting 45% in a finals game.. But his 25% performance you keep failing to talk about was laughable

And funny saying that MJ has no detractors because he has you and Konex at least.

But really there is plenty to bash MJ about, but that game isn't one of them... and despite people wanting to dislike MJ (because he is an asshole IRL) it is hard for any basketball fan to deny him that top 3 spot, (I think he is the best player we have ever seen but who knows)

Top Bottom