• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Neither will a broken nose.

But they both hurt a fuck ton.

And the balls get hit more than noses are broken.

Hansbro isn't out there ending careers like goon-bynum or some shit.

Anytime you break another person's bone on purpose you are a goon

Vahagn

I have never heard anyone bash Kobe or any SG for shooting 45% in a finals game.. But his 25% performance you keep failing to talk about was laughable

And funny saying that MJ has no detractors because he has you and Konex at least.

But really there is plenty to bash MJ about, but that game isn't one of them... and despite people wanting to dislike MJ (because he is an asshole IRL) it is hard for any basketball fan to deny him that top 3 spot, (I think he is the best player we have ever seen but who knows)

Lol MJ is the greatest ever. I'm a bigger MJ fan that probably 95% of GAF.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
god damn stop this shit Kobe! errrr hurt? not watching the gm

fucking Hawks gonna choke this game cause they can't hit ft's

NomarTyme

KOBE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not jack up a 3 instead?

prepare

usp-nba_-memphis-grizzlies-at-houston-rockets-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what happened to Kobe? fucking injuries suck.

Thanks Hawks!

Until Kobe gets an MRI confirming a torn ligament, I won't jump to any conclusions about him being hurt. I may not like the guy, but I have to admit that it would take a really severe injury to keep him out for any period of time.

Vahagn

12 foot jump shots aren't a bad shot for Kobe. Let's stop this nonsense already, this isn't 2k12. You don't get to the rim at will and get every single foul called.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lol MJ is the greatest ever. I'm a bigger MJ fan that probably 95% of GAF.

Well while we are talking about is SG tend to have lower FG% and 45% is considered good to great for most of them Kobe is about 49% for career and MJ 51%.. So if someone said a high volume scorer at 43% is horrible they need to stop typing or talking and sit in a corner somewhere..

Top Bottom