• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

The Lakers are back.

Houston-Rockets-Mascot-Throws-Cake-at-Lakers-Fan-Face.gif

Vahagn

nonsense. There's this thing called passing.

So in your world. Any shot that's not a layup or wide open 3 should be passed up? Regardless if the last time Kobe passed the ball to Blake on the perimeter with the clock running down blake managed to airball the same look Kobe just got?

If you think Kobe getting to a sweet spot and shooting a 12 foot jumper is a bad shot attempt, you haven't been watching Kobe play his whole career.

Where you at linsivvi? I told you this would be a tough win for then to get. Even Atlanta being more crappy than usual.

Lakers lost this game in he first half being down 13 to a garbage squad. Still, about 4 blown layups and 4 missed wide open 3s in the final 8 minutes sting bad.

And where did the Dwight screens to end the game go? Why did they abandon it? And Nash should have run his own sets too.

Emwitus

So in your world. Any shot that's not a layup or wide open 3 should be passed up? Regardless if the last time Kobe passed the ball to Blake on the perimeter with the clock running down blake managed to airball the same look Kobe just got?

If you think Kobe getting to a sweet spot and shooting a 12 foot jumper is a bad shot attempt, you haven't been watching Kobe play his whole career.

lol

linsivvi

Uh i'm the only one who said anything.

Sorry to insult your messiah.

You didn't insult me. I just find it hilarious.

Oh my team is playing so bad right now I'm gonna troll the other team in order to make myself feel better.

Where you at linsivvi? I told you this would be a tough win for then to get. Even Atlanta being more crappy than usual.

Lakers lost this game in he first half being down 13 to a garbage squad. Still, about 4 blown layups and 4 missed wide open 3s in the final 8 minutes sting bad.

And where did the Dwight screens to end the game go? Why did they abandon it? And Nash should have run his own sets too.

Eh, I said the wins are not guaranteed but they are all winnable if they could maintain their recent level. The Lakers played a crappy game and so they lost.

They never played good defense during the win streak but at least they played good offense. Not this game. And remember I said Kobe needed to stop shooting at the end of 3rd. He couldn't sustain that for the entire 2nd half.

charsace

lol yeah its weird how we play all our games in the 2nd half of the year

also Wade is a shorter SG in height (6'4, barely that) but he has a 6'9ish wingspan

But for Hunter to tell us he's closer to 6'5, etc. etc. is lol
The measurements I posted were from the official NBA combine. Wade is 1/4 away from 6'5 and he has a 6'10 3/4 wingspan. Don't like it call up the draft testers and tell them their measurements are wrong dumbass. Why you want to keep on pretending that Wade is small only you know.

diehard

Fleer
You didn't insult me. I just find it hilarious.

Oh my team is playing so bad right now I'm gonna troll the other team in order to make myself feel better.

I comment on all close games, whether my team is winning or getting blown out...
Your team is having one epic collapse, sir. I find it very entertaining.

A horrible road time losing on the road isn't exactly what i would call a "collapse", sir.

I hate to lose (more than anything) but when you realize that the Lakers have won prolly 3 of the last 4 games that they had no business winning, idk...it is what it is.

I just hope Clark and Bryant aren't hurt.

Did Clark even come back to the bench after leaving?

The measurements I posted were from the official NBA combine. Wade is 1/4 away from 6'5 and he has a 6'10 3/4 wingspan. Don't like it call up the draft testers and tell them their measurements are wrong dumbass. Why you want to keep on pretending that Wade is small only you know.

Hey fuck the Knicks

Dwight +10. Can't get early foul trouble and put them in a hole. When will be learn to stop taking 1st quarter fouls?

8/29 from 3 and the ones I saw were so open. 1 more was needed.

Only 16 fta. Ugh. Not attacking the paint.

Also Jamison only 16 minutes? Why? He played okay and only laker besides Howard at 50%.

Man this loss pisses me off so much. So many of this year. Orlando, toronto, phx, and now the JV hawks.

dream

Dimwitus calling Kobe a "chucking bum" and throwing him under the bus after said "chucking bum" just got the Lakers into 8th is something else.

Dwight +10. Can't get early foul trouble and put them in a hole. When will be learn to stop taking 1st quarter fouls?

8/29 from 3 and the ones I saw were so open. 1 more was needed.

Only 16 fta. Ugh. Not attacking the paint.

Also Jamison only 16 minutes? Why? He played okay and only laker besides Howard at 50%.

Man this loss pisses me off so much. So many of this year. Orlando, toronto, phx, and now the JV hawks.

Remember what I said, man.

We fucked around with teams and games we should have won (the 3 games before Orlando, NO ,ATL and TOR) and had to be bailed out with insane performances in the end.

You can only tempt fate so many times before you get got like this.

I had a feeling going into tonight's game it was gonna be bad.

Top Bottom