• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Even if they miss all those 3s ,just make those chip layups that MWP and Nash missed, and everything else stays the same, they likely eek it out.
Kobe missed one if those too with 90 seconds left. Driving me nuts how they missed 4 simple layups in the 4th. What are the odds? Couldnt pull that shit off on a blowout win or loss, eh?

Still Howard be cued with 8 to go in the 1st is inexcusable. Wih no pau it can't happen. Period. He does this all th fucking time. Takes non defensive fouls to bench his ass. Their defense is pure shit without him and worse in long stretches.

Howard should have never came out after his 5th foul either. No surprise game turned at that point. Mda so stupid.

Let me ask you a question. In all honesty. Do you think you have the capability to be objective about Timmy? You're as superfan about Timmy as I am about Kobe. I'm talking about everyone in the basketball world who says that. By and Large, that's what I've always heard. Maybe if Timmy gets his 5th this year that debate will be rekindled. But as of now, I think most people's opinion is Timmy is a close second. No need to rehash the details of the debate.

greatest PF ever, selfless, team oriented guy whose still one of the top defensive players in the league vs. a me first gunner who flat out refuses to guard guys he thinks dont deserve his respect

Kobe missed one if those too with 90 seconds left. Driving me nuts how they missed 4 simple layups in the 4th. What are the odds? Couldnt pull that shit off on a blowout win or loss, eh?

Still Howard be cued with 8 to go in the 1st is inexcusable. Wih no pau it can't happen. Period. He does this all th fucking time. Takes non defensive fouls to bench his ass. Their defense is pure shit without him and worse in long stretches.

Howard should have never came out after his 5th foul either. No surprise game turned at that point. Mda so stupid.

Pau is back next week, supposedly?

Gotta hope Clark isn't dead and Kobe on life support.

San Antonio. Explaining why I'm terrified of Portland. They are just a bad match up for the Spurs.

Oh ok.

Yeah, as you probably know, jobber is the oldest active member of 5pur5-Age and most of those guys are chill.

Justin Timberlake is a member of Silver Stars-Age though.

He is your Age's Heavy.

KingJ2002

Those plays where Earl & Kobe got hurt... both atlanta players stuck their legs out as they were coming down.

dirty ass players man.. and that ref wasn't calling shit.

even with tired legs... the lakers got robbed.

OaxKyKL.png

Oh ok.

Yeah, as you probably know, jobber is the oldest active member of 5pur5-Age and most of those guys are chill.

Justin Timberlake is a member of Silver Stars-Age though.

He is your Age's Heavy.

I haven't been that active in NBA-gaf, so I'll take your word for it. Yeah Spurs are the team I roll with, in large part because I lived in San Antonio for a spell and fell in love with the city.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Unless Kobe broke something in there he won't miss much time or any at all.
He is lucky that he was fading so far back that when he came down on the that guys foot he didnt have his whole body weight coming down on it. If you watch the replay again you see that he bends his knee almost immediately after the ankle roll which means he took pressure off it right away.
The worst ones are when you see a guys leg lock up when he rolls. Then you know that everything went into that.

Also from the view I see he didn't do a "toe roll" either, just over on the side.

I'm being very hopeful of course. But it's likely that I have more experience with rolled ankles than anyone else here :)
Wish that wasn't something I can say.

Top Bottom