• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Sarcasm. But what am I going to do? Sit down and cry? Act as if the season is over? No. Lakers will make the playoffs and from their its all about who they play.

If Kobe/Clark missed extended time, what makes you think they are making the playoffs?

No one is asking you to mope around or cry but the idea of somehow seeing humor when bad news like this falls on your team is absolutely baffling to me.

Sarcasm or not.

Kobe saying worst sprain of his career.

i7r9xAdQ6YjGb.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ah crap! His ankle is that bad? Dang.

Lets hope they are just trying to build drama for his heroic return.

And was the gif of Larry Sanders of him giving the thumbs up to the refs?

If Kobe/Clark missed extended time, what makes you think they are making the playoffs?

No one is asking you to mope around or cry but the idea of somehow seeing humor when bad news like this falls on your team is absolutely baffling to me.

Sarcasm or not.

This whole season has been shit for the most part so this is nothing new. Kobe will miss a couple games max because thats who he is. After Pau, Nash, Brown being fired and Mike being hired, Dwight having his drama, I'm no longer surprised nor able to be let down during this season.

pilonv1

Speaking of Rushes, JaRon Rush has a 15yo kid. Jesus Christ I feel old.

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/16/4070655/shea-rush-is-making-his-own-way.html

This is Shea Rush, the high school freshman with the last name he did not choose and will never live up to, or down to. His father is JaRon Rush, perhaps the greatest high school player in Kansas City history. The oldest kid in the second generation of the area’s first family of basketball wants to see what the sport can do for him.

JaRon lives a good life now. He and Sarah are friendly with one another and sit together at Shea’s games. He is 33, on a good path and working a 9-to-5 job checking insurance applications at a company owned by Tom Grant, the local businessman who took in JaRon as a kid and paid his way through Pembroke.

Top Bottom