• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Shadow780

On the bright side, we might see a real coach in LA again

VLdgV5z.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
if it was almost anyone but Jones I would have thought it to be good D followed by a bad landing

if it was almost anyone but Jones I would have thought it to be good D followed by a bad landing

Definitely. How guys can pull that stuff and then not be ashamed is weird to me.

I'd rather a guy throw an elbow or a punch if they want to hurt me, but sliding under people and trying to be nonchalant about it....

bitch-ass-move.gif

nice another blowout

take this L and rest melo a few games until his knee is much better. should have drained that shit days ago but our medical staff seem fucking incompetent.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Bulls... pathetic

i really like mike conley's game. the guys fast enough to blow by just about anyone guarding him, but he almost always plays under control. lot of these athletic speedsters running the point could stand to be as disciplined as him.

Has an nba team ever gave up? Knicks just don't give a shit

people keep saying they just want to get to the playoffs already and saving their strength for the post season but really theyre just shit and have been for the past few months and have done nothing to really address their shortcomings. just a bunch of stupid fucks out there.

giri

i really like mike conley's game. the guys fast enough to blow by just about anyone guarding him, but he almost always plays under control. lot of these athletic speedsters running the point could stand to be as disciplined as him.

It took him several years, but he got there. And he's got a good 3pt shot too.

I objected to his contract, like everyone did, but he's worth it now.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
maybe I am late...

but put a goatee on this Pokemon and he looks just like Mike Woodson

mikewoodson.gif

pilonv1

Dahntay ‏@dahntay1
Leg kick that makes contact with a defensive player is an offense foul. Period. The nba changed that rule 2 yrs ago. Stop it!

53 mins Dahntay Dahntay ‏@dahntay1
Tape doesn't lie. Ankle was turned on the floor after the leg kick out that knocked him off balance. I would never try to hurt the man

lol

Top Bottom