• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Maybe. But the media did say that memphis was basically done. IIRC only me and Dy were really impressed with the trade. It was really good for memphis.

They've won 13 of their last 14, and by winning percentage, were in 3rd place in the west before this game.

Chugging along quite nicely.

Hollins still has no idea how to use ed davis though.

I have said it time and time again it was a rare trade that worked for all the teams in it. You can see they all got better from the trade. Just that the Griz were already good before the trade.

Ed Davis was filler. If they would have moved Z-Bo too I think the trade would have been worse than now. But getting rid of a volume scorer suited for a running offense and getting a smart player in Prince was perfect

giri

I have said it time and time again it was a rare trade that worked for all the teams in it. You can see they all got better from the trade. Just that the Griz were already good before the trade.

Ed Davis was filler. If they would have moved Z-Bo too I think the trade would have been worse than now. But getting rid of a volume scorer suited for a running offense and getting a smart player in Prince was perfect

I'm not sure Gay is necessarily better suited to Toronto. But an uptempo offense where he could better use his athleticism, yeah, i see that.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just saw the news/replay of the Kobe injury. Fitting end to the season, it sucks that it happened.

Gonna go to Wizards - Warriors a week from now, then Wolves a week or two after that. Barnes has looked AWESOME the last two games.

The Raptors only got better for a bit because they desperately needed any spark and trading for a big name does that.

That spark is over now and they're still a bad team. Now they have nowhere to go because they've invested so much money into below average wing play that they have to try to compete even though they really should be tanking for Ender and waiting for Valanciunas and Ross to develop.

Maybe. But the media did say that memphis was basically done. IIRC only me and Dy were really impressed with the trade. It was really good for memphis.

They've won 13 of their last 14, and by winning percentage, were in 3rd place in the west before this game.

Chugging along quite nicely.

Hollins still has no idea how to use ed davis though.

A bunch of us here said Memphis made the right move.

Agree on Davis.

charsace

The Raptors made a terrible trade. Gay is crazy overrated and overpaid. Trading for him added nothing and and does nothing but take away from the young wings they have. Why lock up DeRozan and then draft a good wing in Ross only to bring in Gay in the end?

kobe just had an unlucky landing

typical lakers overreaction

We'll see.

Usually Kobe tries to put on his tough guy pants saying shit like, "I'll be aight."

The fact that he is listed as "out indefinitely" means that it is at least more severe than most.

They better overnight that HGH er, I mean pain killers.

We'll see.

Usually Kobe tries to put on his tough guy pants saying shit like, "I'll be aight."

The fact that he is listed as "out indefinitely" means that it is at least more severe than most.

They better overnight that HGH er, I mean pain killers.

he'll miss like two games max

all this is his tough guy pageantry that he loves

kobe just had an unlucky landing

typical lakers overreaction

kobehurt3_medium.gif

Yeah, no. Doesn't even contest the shot, really. Just walks under him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
kobehurt3_medium.gif

Yeah, no. Doesn't even contest the shot, really. Just walks under him.

That really is pretty damn obvious when you watch it in slow mo. I'd be pissed as all hell if that happened to Harden. I can't blame Laker fans or Kobe for being pissed about this.

Top Bottom