• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

And yet D-Wade thinks he is Liu Kang.
Karl Malone said the play was a clean play, nothing wrong with what Wade or Jones did.

KarlMaloneandTimDuncan_display_image.jpg

funny_basketball_36.jpg

I wasn't completely sure if Memphis would be much better with Prince over Gay simply because I didn't know if Prince had anything left in him since he was just playing mediocre on a crappy team. But I knew if he had something left in him that Memphis would be much better.

Well, they are. Seems most people here thought trading Gay out for Prince was at worst a lateral move and at best a very good move but the media was behind.

Gay getting exposed hard.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I wasn't completely sure if Memphis would be much better with Prince over Gay simply because I didn't know if Prince had anything left in him since he was just playing mediocre on a crappy team. But I knew if he had something left in him that Memphis would be much better.

Well, they are. Seems most people here thought trading Gay out for Prince was at worst a lateral move and at best a very good move but the media was behind.

Gay getting exposed hard.

Prince is just a smarter player and better suited for half court basketball.. Not really exposing Gay for anything

Prince is just a smarter player and better suited for half court basketball.. Not really exposing Gay for anything

Exposing Gay as an overrated chucker that wasn't suited for that offense.

I agree with you on Prince being a smarter player and better suited for half court. It's just I generally believe that we don't know shit about players playing on bad teams for the most part.

Prince could have been old and busted for all we knew. Can't know for sure with those shitty teammates.

giri

Maybe. But the media did say that memphis was basically done. IIRC only me and Dy were really impressed with the trade. It was really good for memphis.

They've won 13 of their last 14, and by winning percentage, were in 3rd place in the west before this game.

Chugging along quite nicely.

Hollins still has no idea how to use ed davis though.

Pkaz01

ESPN must be pissed that they get 2 blowouts in a row.
Thats why espn is complete shit they would rather show melos bullshit "return" to denver than the actual always good match up between the grizz and clippers two teams that hate eachother and go at it. But nope the melo story is where its at. Fuck espn they deserve it

Top Bottom