• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

masud

Banned
Fuck you, you turncoat.

You were the Chosen One to lead a new generation of Knicks fans! It was said that you would help destroy the Knick hate, not join in it! You were to bring balance to Knicks-GAF, not leave it in darkness!
It's ok I don't hold it against you, before my cathartic moment at the Pepsi center I felt the same way. I know you feel that being a fan of this cursed team is the tougher more honorable choice but you have to understand that James Dolan is evil by being a Knicks fan you are literally rooting for evil. But I can't force you to see the light all Knick fans must come to that conclusion on their own.

diehard

Fleer
This is like the time Syphon "faked" being a Nets fan until he thought Melo being good in the Olympics would mean the Knicks would be good in the coming season.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Man, the Knicks are about to get massively embarrassed on national TV. My condolences.

MARC-GASOL-SHOE-FOUL.gif

conan-rofl.gif

It's ok I don't hold it against you, before my cathartic moment at the Pepsi center I felt the same way. I know you feel that being a fan of this cursed team is the tougher more honorable choice but you have to understand that James Dolan is evil by being a Knicks fan you are literally rooting for evil. But I can't force you to see the light all Knick fans must come to that conclusion on their own.

Were you born and raised in NY? You might as well be a Nuggets fan since in your in proximity to them. Enjoy your second round exit.

masud

Banned
Where you born and raised in NY? You might as well be a Nuggets fan since in your in proximity to them. Enjoy your second round exit.

Yup born and raised, I became a fan as a little kid I didn't know any better. But now I see the light and you can too, you don't have to live like this man...

(ignore all of this if the Knicks sign Delonte)

linsivvi

Yup born and raised, I became a fan as a little kid I didn't know any better. But now I see the light and you can too, you don't have to live like this man...

But why give up now when you've survived the Isaiah Thomas era?

First class attention seeking. I hope you find purpose in life at some point. You're probably still a kid.

h3ro

masud playa falling for the pepsi center mystique.

Omega

Banned
so is this common for Knicks age?

started posting here a year or so ago and 2-3 people "saw the light" only to reveal they were bored

Emwitus

Wow. The knicks have fallen so hard since the proclamation of their arrival. This is the second season in a row where knicks age has been beating down on boston and saying their irrelevant only to fall into the same irrelevancy. Its amazing to watch.

masud

Banned
Wow. The knicks have fallen so hard since the proclamation of their arrival. This is the second season in a row where knicks age has been beating down on boston and saying their irrelevant only to fall into the same irrelevancy. Its amazing to watch.

Hey if you paid attention I never proclaimed shit. And the Celtics are irrelevant! The entire conference outside of Dade County is irrelevant. Wake up... Both your teams are garbage!

so is this common for Knicks age?

started posting here a year or so ago and 2-3 people "saw the light" only to reveal they were bored

Try it it's fun!

Shabazz with 14 points on 13 shots with 0 assists compared to 3 turnovers. This guy is the model of consistency.

Really not sure a guy whose only skill is shooting should be taken in the lottery when he's shooting 71% from the line either.

It's a shame Wall was out half the year. I predicted at the beginning of the year they'd make the playoffs. They would have too if Wall had been healthy from the start.

Emwitus

Hey if you paid attention I never proclaimed shit. And the Celtics are irrelevant! The entire conference outside of Dade County is irrelevant. Wake up... Both your teams are garbage!

Try it it's fun!

Wanna bet the celtics will have more playoff wins than the knicks? And yes, the lakers are indeed garbage. All thanks to your former coach transmitting knickalitis like an std.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No, but it's nice to see teams that have been rebuilding have success. It gives me something to compare us to.

Washington is absolutely who not to look at though man...

Watch them give Wall a max contract when Beal is their real foundation guy. GS matches us better than anyone right now.

Washington is absolutely who not to look at though man...

Watch them give Wall a max contract when Beal is their real foundation guy. GS matches us better than anyone right now.

They've got one more season to decide about Wall. I sure as hell wouldn't max him now, but if he keeps his current level of play up for an entire season he is a max player for sure.

As for the GS comparison I'd love if we were able to bring in decent FAs like they've been able to, we'll see in 2014 when all we have are rookie contracts on the books.

edit:watching the ACC championship game and I've decided that PJ Hairston needs to be a Bobcat. He will dominate McLemore and Shabazz when he gets into the league.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
They've got one more season to decide about Wall. I sure as hell wouldn't max him now, but if he keeps his current level of play up for an entire season he is a max player for sure.

As for the GS comparison I'd love if we were able to bring in decent FAs like they've been able to, we'll see in 2014 when all we have are rookie contracts on the books.

That's the thing - with the way the new CBA is going to start hitting, FAs won't have a choice! lol

And Wall's numbers are good - but he's become dumber. Its almost hilarious how he function when Beal is around and when Beal isn't.

That's the thing - with the way the new CBA is going to start hitting, FAs won't have a choice! lol

And Wall's numbers are good - but he's become dumber. Its almost hilarious how he function when Beal is around and when Beal isn't.

At least Wall isn't YNB dumb, but yeah Beal has a really high IQ for the game. Grunfeld finally got one right.

Top Bottom