• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Timmy

30 pts on 13-19, 12 rebs, 4 asts, 5 blks in only 33 mins

Following up his 28-19 (on 12-20) against DAL on Thursday

He turns 37 in a month

we got lucky not gonna lie lol

One missed foul aside, Tim treated our bigs like children.

I'm pretty sure Zeller fouled himself out to escape the angry old man.

...someone on my facebook is now claiming john wall is apparently the only reason the wizards are #7 in defensive efficiency and that he's clearly better than kyrie irving for this reason

i'm not drunk enough for this shit

masud

Banned
So Knick fans, while you're watching your team full of neck tattooed clowns get the pipe from the Clippers remember that there is another way. I feel so free, so unburdened...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Really Grizz? you pick this game to play like shit :|

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Something weird is happening to my 2k MyPlayer team

WCF vs. Utah game 3 up 2-0

Every one of the starters for my team started off on fire. We scored 45 points in the 1st quarter on 8 minute quarters. None of the settings have changed.

da fuck

So Knick fans, while you're watching your team full of neck tattooed clowns get the pipe from the Clippers remember that there is another way. I feel so free, so unburdened...
Fuck you, you turncoat.

You were the Chosen One to lead a new generation of Knicks fans! It was said that you would help destroy the Knick hate, not join in it! You were to bring balance to Knicks-GAF, not leave it in darkness!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanks for nothjng, Memphis

Seriously. What a pathetic showing against a Jazz team who lately doesn't seem to give a shit about the playoffs.

isM40fQ8tklbq.gif

Matrix

Laker and Rocket fans care more about these games than Jazz fans or their players.

I just want to watch the Jazz lose like usual.

Surrrrrrrrre lol

Your Jazz sure seemed to care tonight.

Top Bottom