• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

.. in who?

Noel looks great though. UK couldn't even make the tourney without him.

Smart, Porter, Oladipo and Noel are the 4 who I think have passed the eye test, they all look like guys who could be good in the NBA someday. Below them I'd put guys like Zeller, Burke and McCollum.

McLemore, Shabazz, Len and Bennett all have ridiculous bust potential tho; especially McLemore.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Bennett looks great but I agree, I have no clue how he would fit in the league. I think it's possible that he succeeds as an undersized 4 if he has the footwork, body control and the leaping ability but I haven't seen enough UNLV games to know how good he is. Been a long time since we have seen a dominate undersized 4 that played close to the hoop.

He definitely got stuck outside in their game today. Started the game so hot and then just.... well not much.

Has anyone seen Snell from New Mexico play much? Was today a one hit wonder game or is he a baller?

Oh, you think fuckball is your ally. But you merely adopted the fuckball; We were born in it, moulded by it. We didn't see the good basketball until the season was over, by then there was nothing for us but draft picks!.

Fuckball betrays you...because it belongs to us.

Manu gives no fucks

Tims playing real well

but oh christ Corey Joseph is killing me. Our offense is so stilted...

Defense has dropped off somehow too; real worried we wont keep the 1 seed. Tim cant do this every night

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Celtics just 3.5 games back from the 3rd seed
LOLeast B^)

not gonna happen though, they are gonna finish 5th probably , 4th with luck.
And people thought their season was done when Rondo got injured and I believe they were 8th in the east back then.

#FuckTheEast

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Sean Elliott is starting to annoy me

He must remind us that the Cavs are going no where every 5 minutes

h3ro

Oh, you think fuckball is your ally. But you merely adopted the fuckball; We were born in it, moulded by it. We didn't see the good basketball until the season was over, by then there was nothing for us but draft picks!.

Fuckball betrays you...because it belongs to us.

this is beautiful.

2-0 on Bobblehead Nights.

So basically we need a Sixer legend at every game.

x2_c57079d

Just one man

Top Bottom