• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

why would you admit to watching that?

why even watch it in the first place..
Its actually the best of the Real Housewives. The OC use to be good but my favorites are no longer on the show. Beverly Hills is a snooze fest. Miami is unwatchable. New Jersey is actually great too and NY is just terrible now without the Bethany and Jill drama.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm working on designs for some custom Warriors t-shirts for the next game my friends and I go to. Will post once the design is worked out.

diehard

Fleer
Speaking of Superior gaming.

Diehard, you seen the new BenQ XL2720t 's? are they any good? they sound good in theory. And you heard a price for them?

I don't think you can buy them yet.. just depends on what you put your priority on. Have you ever seen any monitors over 60hz? You want it for 3d stuff?

I don't think i could go back to a TN display, or anything sub 1440p. The best deals are still the Korean 27'' or 30'' ones you can get on eBay.

giri

I don't think you can buy them yet.. just depends on what you put your priority on. Have you ever seen any monitors over 60hz? You want it for 3d stuff?

I don't think i could go back to a TN display, or anything sub 1440p. The best deals are still the Korean 27'' or 30'' ones you can get on eBay.

I have used 120hz monitors, but mine at home is just a 60/75 or something.

It's colours are starting to go, so it's time to get a new one, just looking for something good that will last. Seen those recently and figured i'd look into them, expect they're about $750 or something though as the XL2420tx's are about 500, so more than i wanted to pay. Wanted to get away around that 3 - 500 mark.

May even just get a XL2420tx .. or straight T, as i have no desire for 3d gaming.

Aren't most of the Korean ones... sub 120 though?

Would prefer to get 120hz one.

I know there's a gaf thread about it somewhere, will have to go digging.

diehard

Fleer
You talking AUD? That BenQ 27'' that is coming should be about $499 USD.

There are Korean models that will "overclock" to 120hz and ones that are guaranteed to run at that but all the value goes out the window , i think they are around $700.

Dark Souls is boring as shit.
a97e2a2fffde4ee2fdf69b2402f70542_original.gif

linsivvi

Lets not pretend the Lakers have been playing well. They played bad teams to a stalemate and pulled out a win on a coin flip.

You'll see when they drop these next three games.

Any team that plays zero defense and relies on making 3s win a lot of their games on coin flips. We are on the same boat.

Really looking forward to seeing another Kansas/UNC matchup. Self has owned Roy since the 2005 championship game. I expect Hairston will go off again though. It's too bad he won't be matched up with McLemore though because he would expose him. Withey will make McAdoo look like a clumsy scrub, which isn't really saying much; but still it will (hopefully) be an interesting game.

Really looking forward to seeing another Kansas/UNC matchup. Self has owned Roy since the 2005 championship game. I expect Hairston will go off again though. It's too bad he won't be matched up with McLemore though because he would expose him. Withey will make McAdoo look like a clumsy scrub, which isn't really saying much; but still it will (hopefully) be an interesting game.

How is McAdoo still rated as a first round prospect with how horrible his numbers are?

Not sure there's been a PF as bad at rebounding and as inefficient taken in the first-round in a while.

How is McAdoo still rated as a first round prospect with how horrible his numbers are?

Not sure there's been a PF as bad at rebounding and as inefficient taken in the first-round in a while.

Pedigree, and the fact that he was the highest ranked player that didn't go pro out of the 2012 class would be my guess.

Mostly though the popular mock draft sites are terrible. Hairston is what Muhammad was advertised as being and he's not on any of their radars for some reason.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I desperately want him to succeed

His march numbers with a decent sample size of 9 games: 18.3 PPG, 7 RPG, .44 % FG

Not bad.

Is he playing PF though?

Yeah, starting at the 4 most of the year. But seeing him be productive at all is great.

The really encouraging thing is how he attacks the basket these days. It's not that soft, trying to avoid contact act he was pulling before.

Top Bottom