• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

giri

The Nuggets are a really fun and good team.

I like watching this nuggets team less than the melo ones.

I think it's because i thought the melo lead teams had a chance to get out of the west.

I'm not sure this team has a chance to get out of the first round.

#denver is the new #t-mac.

Meanwhile, i'd really like to see how much of a difference having Afflalo instead of Allen would make in memphis, oh and not-bayless as their 6th man.

You would have to have a moderator if you did a podcast.
FOX-JamesBrown%20%20_orig.jpg

Hi.

I would love to be a part of a podcast, I've been thinking about that a long time too. I think it'd be a lot of fun. I'd want my segment to named after Michael Beasley or something

Also, Mamba, I have no emotional stake in this, but you're a little nuts if you think Kobe and Dwight are just 'fine'

They appear fine right now because they are more focused on that one goal of attaining a higher seed. And I do think that money will speak more. But I also would not underestimate how much of a daily mental grind it is for Dwight to go to work. We don't really know what makes him tick and maybe Kobe will transform him so that they can tolerate each other more on and off the court, but I wouldn't completely sell the idea that Dwight hates going to work. D'Antoni is definitely part of it but I do think his relationship (or lack of) with the team's alpha dog is a factor too. I'm not sure it is fun for him to go to practice/games where he isn't ever the top dog voice wise, and he's still a little immature so I wouldn't be surprised if he picked a place where he won't get bullied around (or however he perceives his situation)

Alex Poythress has two points in the first round of the NIT midway through the second half as Kentucky is about to lose to Robert Morris.

Not sure he's going in the lottery now.

I just discovered today that there a lot of people that don't believe tanking happens. lol, not a whole lot going on upstairs with these people.

I just discovered today that there a lot of people that don't believe tanking happens. lol, not a whole lot going on upstairs with these people.

I don't think coaches are coaching their teams to lose, but they're just 'trying out new things' (or some bs of that nature) aka the secret way to lose games

balddemon

Banned
they couldn't play tomorrow?

doesn't seem fair

first and second round ncaa games I believe. you're right, it's not fair, and they could have probably played tomorrow morning.

edit: Yeah

The Cats can’t play at home because, in a twist that surely smarts, rival Louisville and other NCAA Tournament teams will be using Rupp Arena this week. Calipari tweeted that Kentucky (21-11) needs to prove it still wants to play anyway before its fans pay for another ticket. Almost 20,000 of them traveled to Nashville last week to watch them implode in their first game of the SEC Tournament.

http://www.courier-journal.com/arti...regroup-against-Robert-Morris-after-NCAA-snub

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
first and second round ncaa games I believe. you're right, it's not fair, and they could have probably played tomorrow morning.

the play-in games are tomorrow night

ESPN isn't showing those that I know of...weird

balddemon

Banned
the play-in games are tomorrow night

ESPN isn't showing those that I know of...weird

well there are 2 play-in games today and 2 tomorrow...but they're all in dayton, oh.

4 games in lexington on the 21st (1 of them louisville trololol) and that's it for the weekend. no clue.

thekad

Banned
So what's going on on the gaming side with SimCity and Polygon? I keep trying to figure out the issue but can't get by everyone acting like an asshole.

Fox318

So what's going on on the gaming side with SimCity and Polygon? I keep trying to figure out the issue but can't get by everyone acting like an asshole.

I think it had to do with them giving the game a high score and the writer not responding well to criticism??

Honestly most bloggers and so called journalists I feel have forgotten that they write for consumers. Most of them were too soft on simcity because they have friends or know people who work in the industry. Hell even Giantbomb could give a shit for the gamer who sees a new sim city is out and picks it up only to find out it doesn't work but OH NO the pr team and the people forced to work on their broken product, oh the humanity.

Denver is really good.

Alex Poythress is so bad. Blew that defensive assignment in three different ways to end Kentucky's year, lol.

SimCity released with bad DRM that didn't allow for offline play.

Polygon originally gave it a really good score but then changed it to a really bad score when it didn't work in the first few days.

The editor of the site, Arthur Gies, defended the always online DRM by saying that the game could not be made without the always online stuff.

The editor of Rock, Paper, Shotgun wrote an article based on a Maxis' source that said that SimCity would be able to be done without always online, Gies mocked this. And mocked the idea of gaming websites criticizing games without having made those games and criticized the use of sources in a bizarre argument that seemed to be arguing that members of the games media shouldn't do any journalism or criticism.

SimCity was modded in like a week to allow for offline play.

Gies refuses to admit that he was wrong and keeps yelling at GAF and the editor of RPS to deflect his wrongness.

Branduil

Denver is really good.

Alex Poythress is so bad. Blew that defensive assignment in three different ways to end Kentucky's year, lol.

SimCity released with bad DRM that didn't allow for offline play.

Polygon originally gave it a really good score but then changed it to a really bad score when it didn't work in the first few days.

The editor of the site, Arthur Gies, defended the always online DRM by saying that the game could not be made without the always online stuff.

The editor of Rock, Paper, Shotgun wrote an article based on a Maxis' source that said that SimCity would be able to be done without always online, Gies mocked this.

SimCity was modded in like a week to allow for offline play.

Gies refuses to admit that he was wrong and keeps yelling at GAF and the editor of RPS to deflect his wrongness.

Don't forget the part where Polygon later writes an article obviously based on the RPS article and doesn't source RPS until a bunch of people yell at them.

Top Bottom