• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Denver has awful perimeter and free throw shooting. WTF are they going to do when the game slows down and they don't have home court?

lose horribly

they're better than they were last year but they'll never get out of the second round...

giri

Man i love DMC's raw numbers and potential, i'd really love to see him walk in FA to the spurs.

Or Mac-10 get his hands on him.

balddemon

Banned
To iwmtb, who was calipari talking about when be said some players "let go of the rope" so he "just didn't play them anymore"? I don't think one was Willie cauley, but I could be wrong because he was their nest chance to win the game IMO.

Wow, Clippers have really imploded since all star break. I don't know why I decided to stay up so late to watch this game. Felt like a trap, but I guess it was. Have been horrible defensively and their offense has stopped moving (or teams are scouting them way better). It's kind of regressed back to last year now.

RedAssedApe

Banned
deandre-jordan-dunk-face.jpg

so appropriate for his crunch time performance.

it's their offense that worries me. Their defense is amazing though.

there's nothing wrong with Memphis' offense, its been top 10 since Rudy left. You cant go wrong running your offense through Gasol/Conley. What I dont like is that little mini Boozer, Bayless, who they rely on heavily to spark their bench unit. that dude is a chucker and a dumb one.

Top Bottom