• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

NVE used to do that after hitting a big shot as a way of saying "calm down I got this shit". Didn't look quite as tacky as when Bron does it though. Kobe sort of bit it too during the famous OT game of the 2000 Finals.

If it was indeed a tribute to NVE, that's awesome. Cause Nick the Quick is the greatest of all time to ever go to Cancun. Bron's looks more like a sumo move, tbh. Nick's wasn't as disjointed.

tumblr_lso95miBMs1qcmnsoo1_500.png

giri

so I've been really sick the last few days, and still working, so getting home and passing out early wanting to do nothing.

At night I've been watching the fast and the furious franchise.

So Good.

So Hyped for #6

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
so I've been really sick the last few days, and still working, so getting home and passing out early wanting to do nothing.

So Good.

So Hyped for #6

Six does look pretty incredible. The scene from the trailer where they bring down the plane looks like the dumbest/best thing ever.

So Good.

So Hyped for #6

oh is Paul Walker still in that series? he was one of the worst actors getting steady work back when those movies first came out

ohNOitsRO

On Wednesday in Cleveland, LeBron James pulled no punches in analyzing his colossal slam on Jason Terry.

"It was one of my better ones," James said. "And the fact that it happened to J.T. made it that much sweeter because I think we all know what J.T. talks and he talks too much sometimes and I'm glad it happened to him."

Yeah buddy, that's what you get JET, demoted from Southwestern to Spirit Airlines

i want to see a bestgaf podcast.

iwmtb would style on all you

Would listen

The thought has crossed my mind, I'm too busy with work/school and the black culture thread podcast to spearhead one atm.

I really liked the idea of 4 bestgaffers(2 fans of each team) commenting and chatting while their teams play eachother, but I think that idea would work better as a livestream.

I guess a livestream is easier?

I think a monthly 'Month in review' could work and then switch to weekly recording for the playoffs.

Sounds doable, i don´t see why not. Boggles my mind that we don´t have a regular GAFcast on the gaming side.

like that basketball jones show but in weekly/monthly format?

Perfect.

I speak on behalf of many lurkers here, or "ghost" members of this NBA age, and i think the idea of a podcast is great.

giri

Also, i don't know why you're all shocked / apalled over that video, he's just getting into form for the play offs.

The clippers had something like 20+ totally fraudulent flops called in their grizz series last year.

BTW, H3ro and I may become neighbors (Atlanta) in the near future. We will be traveling to Atlanta Hawks games (He will wear Lakers gear and I Knicks gear) and we will proudly and earnestly represent Best-GAF. In fact, I have a feeling this is in our future

PerfectStrangers1.jpg

Top Bottom