• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Truth. Other than rebounding, for some reason Bosh is Bropez level bad at rebounding
On O it's because he is a high post player in Miami

He was a double double guy in Canada

benjipwns

Banned
birdman.jpg

Derwind

On O it's because he is a high post player in Miami

He was a double double guy in Canada

He actually had somewhat of a consist jumpshot too and pretty impressive footwork when he would cut into the key for a layup or dunk.... and he never, ever took so many 3 point jumpers.

Its kind of weird watching how his game morphed in Miami.

I mean he was always soft but it kind of seems like its more visible these days... I mean he struggles to make fucking layups.

One thing I can say that seems more consistent in his defense is his ability to block effectively.

Mind you I haven't looked up any stats or anything, it just seems like he has more active hands defensively while he's been in Miami...

Although I guess going from a #1 option to #3 on his very best days does change things...

More than anything though he seems waaaaaaay too complacent in his game. Settling for jumpers and pretty much looking non-existent D...

Before anyone asks, surprisingly I don't hate Miami, nor do I have the same irk from Vince and McGrady that I do for Bosh leaving, albeit the slightly obnoxious attitude of his following his departure wasn't exactly a pleasure to watch.

If anything Bosh really needs to reflect on his declining game, its frustrating to watch cause I know how good he can be.

All the criticism he gets is exactly right on point, his offensive game maybe slightly more efficient in percentages but that came at a huge cost, his role is just so much less than he could offer. He isn't even a true center.....

Anyways I'll quit the rant here, I don't even know if half of it makes any sense.

Best of luck to the Heat and Spurs, gonna be a good G4.

I've been a member since 2005 and I am in utter shock at Vahagn. He is the NBA-gaf equivalent of the fundamentalist creationists that go door to door passing out pamphlets with Jesus riding a brontosaur

Vahagn

I've been a member since 2005 and I am in utter shock at Vahagn. He is the NBA-gaf equivalent of the fundamentalist creationists that go door to door passing out pamphlets with Jesus riding a brontosaur

I would say the exact same thing about you. Not a single person has said dumber shit I've ever read on this forum. Not even Heavy and Shadowlark.

You legitimately argued that player A is better than player B because you saw player B cry while losing in the playoffs and losing the chance to win their 4th consecutive ring.

Holy Jesus indeed.

Blackace

I would say the exact same thing about you. Not a single person has said dumber shit I've ever read on this forum. Not even Heavy and Shadowlark.

You legitimately argued that player A is better than player B because you saw player B cry while losing in the playoffs and losing the chance to win their 4th consecutive ring.

Holy Jesus indeed.

Seeing Vahagn ether someone is like seeing Vince Carter lead a team to a chip

Damn son

Seeing Vahagn ether someone is like seeing Vince Carter lead a team to a chip

Damn son

Yo 'Ace.

I'm up here in Seattle, as a Rams fan, surrounded by all these gotdamn Seahawk fans...

Why we ain't at least got no NBA basketball?

(I could at least see the Lakers twice a year)

p.s. I wish people would staph trying to sell me on the Shock and the freaking Sounders...

Blackace

Yo 'Ace.

I'm up here in Seattle, as a Rams fan, surrounded by all these gotdamn Seahawk fans...

p.s. I wish people would staph trying to sell me on the Shock and the freaking Sounders...

Mac n Jack's African Amber Ale
Drink it

And mail me money later

rando14

Yo 'Ace.

lol seattle's a soccer and football town

lmfao

listening to lebatard show and stephen jackson said artest went to them after the brawl at the palace and asked him and Tinsley "Do you guys think we're going to get in trouble for this?"

lmfao

listening to lebatard show and stephen jackson said artest went to them after the brawl at the palace and asked him and Tinsley "Do you guys think we're going to get in trouble for this?"

haha metta world real 2010 finals mvp artest is the best.

still remember watching that live, my mind was blown when that happened :O

also didnt know mike breen was calling the game til years later

rando14

Bellevue is just so clean lol. Plus the Cheesecake Factory, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Ruths Chris. Yes.

Bellevue is nice, it attracts a lot of upper middle class people due to the surrounding industry and the city reflects that. House prices in Bellevue are just silly

However if youre young id argue that seattle is a better place to live, much more diverse, better transportation within the city, etc.

Both are cool though, western washington is mostly an awesome place

Holy Jesus indeed.

Right, because that was my argument. Reading comprehension, son.

Also, weren't you just hand-waving away a 14.1 rpg average in the Finals and claiming Kobby was better against the same team even though Kobby, like, lost?

Funny thing is how repetitive the medias endorsement of Pau being soft was and yet we don't hear that at all about Bosh.

Pau was twice the player Bosh was in the playoffs in every aspect of basketball.

Bosh has been underused and inappropriately used this whole year. Which is strange considering how good he's been for us. The difference is that Dantoni was crying and begging Gasol to post-up, Bosh is doing what Spo wants.

Have either of you been to Southern Kitchen in Tacoma?

http://m.yelp.com/biz/southern-kitchen-tacoma

I went there and was told how it's the best soul food in Seattle. I was really disappointed. My family makes 10x better soul/southern food.

Hi Clovis

herpes ice raven just informed me he's left gaf forever

was wondering why he didn't jump at the chance to clown lebron after game 3

...Ninja Scooter and Ryu are the last of a dying breed is seems.

RIPJamesFrom818

Vahagn

Right, because that was my argument. Reading comprehension, son.

Also, weren't you just hand-waving away a 14.1 rpg average in the Finals and claiming Kobby was better against the same team even though Kobby, like, lost?

I never said better, in fact I repeatedly said worse. Something something reading comprehension?

And you're totally right, 14 RPG surrounded by a shit stat line is definitely legendary Finals MVP numbers, it's no wonder Rodman won so many Finals MVP's...oh wait

From now on I'll only address things as Player A and Player B and Team A and Team B with you. Timmy and "Kobby" make you lose all sense of rationality.

Kind of like how its absurd that Team A losing in the finals to Team B (that made 6 consecutive ECF trips and back to back Finals trips) is a bigger upset in your head than

a 60+ win 1st seed Team C losing in the first round to an 8th seeded Team D because Team D lasted seven games in the second round that year.

I never said better, in fact I repeatedly said worse. Something something reading comprehension?

And you're totally right, 14 RPG surrounded by a shit stat line is definitely legendary Finals MVP numbers, it's no wonder Rodman won so many Finals MVP's...oh wait

From now on I'll only address things as Player A and Player B and Team A and Team B with you. Timmy and "Kobby" make you lose all sense of rationality.

Kind of like how its absurd that Team A losing in the finals to Team B (that made 6 consecutive ECF trips and back to back Finals trips) is a bigger upset in your head than

a 60+ win 1st seed Team C losing in the first round to an 8th seeded Team D because Team D lasted seven games in the second round that year.

Because Rodman ever averaged 20ppg for a finals.

benjipwns

Banned
How many times was Rodman the best player in a Finals?

How many times was Rodman the leading scorer in the Finals? How many times did he have an epic closeout game even if someone else was better overall in the series?

One of these three criteria are basically how you win Finals MVP.

Which btw, is selected by nine sportswriters during the last game of the Finals.

A) it's trolling

B) you probably shouldn't be proudly holding up 20 PPG when we all know that's second fiddle numbers...or Lebron career finals numbers

Nobody is claiming 20ppg is some amazing achievement. Folks are disagreeing with you that it supports your claim that Tim had the worst finals of any NBA finals MvP.

Also, what does your point about Lebron have to do with the price of tea in China?

Top Bottom