• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

I can't think of a single person that has said to me "I'm getting an Xbox One instead of a PS4"

I mean...I don't really care about exclusives. I haven't done that much research, but the xbox doesn't seem to have any advantage over the PS4 otherwise

However I hope they fix the flimsy ass sticks on the PS controller, I hate the ps3 controller and how loose the sticks would get

Vegas has the spread -1 for the Spurs. FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Add 2 points to the line if Parker was certain. I think he'll be fine.

Plus, Vegas favors Miami all the time, kinda like how the Lakers line was absurd for a while during the season.

Cloudy

Banned
I can't think of a single person that has said to me "I'm getting an Xbox One instead of a PS4"

I mean...I don't really care about exclusives. I haven't done that much research, but the xbox doesn't seem to have any advantage over the PS4 otherwise

However I hope they fix the flimsy ass sticks on the PS controller, I hate the ps3 controller and how loose the sticks would get

I'm getting both. I just prefer the xbox controller for sports games

Nori Chan

I'm getting an Xbox one instead of a ps4. Well actually that wouldn't work for me since I never thought of getting a ps4 to begin with. So you win ph33 ph33.

Screw all of you, I'm getting a Wii U. While you guys play your fancy NBA games, I'll be playing Mario Sports.

you can't be serious

although I would say all my most fun gaming has honestly come from nintendo games. but I don't really have a community to play with in person anymore and I have no interest playing that stuff myself

and if their online is going to be garbage, forget it

SamuraiX-

@spurs
Injury update: Tony Parker will play tonight in Game 4.

After the results of the MRI came out, I don't think there was a doubt in anyone's mind about whether TP would play or not. It's such a critical game. If SA wins tonight, the series is done and dusted.

The real questions are if the strain will restrict Parker's play physically and/or mentally and if he'll further aggravate the hammy during the game tonight.

Xbone will prolly sell well with Halo and COD fraternities but PS4s won the hearts and minds of the kind of console gamer that posts on Gaf.
I like what I see of Forza 5, but aint no way Im paying the price of a new graphics card for it. I'd rather spend that money on a 780, thank you very much.

Neither Microsoft or Sony really showed many games that were that interesting that weren't coming to PC other than MGSV, Infamous, and FFXV I think (since KH3 barely exists) and XV and V are probably going to get PC versions eventually so I don't know if I'll bother with either the PS4 or X1. I hate paywalls.

Neither Microsoft or Sony really showed many games that were that interesting that weren't coming to PC other than MGSV, Infamous, and FFXV I think (since KH3 barely exists) and XV and V are probably going to get PC versions eventually so I don't know if I'll bother with either the PS4 or X1. I hate paywalls.

Kojima said something about a PC MGSV too.

fertygo

Final Fantasy won't coming to PC or I'll flip my shit to build new rig.

Has anyone talked at all about Final Fantasy XV coming to PC? When was the last mainline FF game that came to PC?

Watching the trailers for FFXV was the first time I have been excited for a FF game since 12, but as an almost entirely PC only gamer I will not be buying a PS4/X1 for it.

Has anyone talked at all about Final Fantasy XV coming to PC? When was the last mainline FF game that came to PC?

Watching the trailers for FFXV was the first time I have been excited for a FF game since 12, but as an almost entirely PC only gamer I will not be buying a PS4/X1 for it.

-They are making games in DirectX 11 on PC and then porting them to the PS4 and Xbox One since they can handle that. They can consider any platform that support high end DirectX 11 level hardware functionality and horsepower.

It's enough to keep up my belief/delusion.

you can't be serious

although I would say all my most fun gaming has honestly come from nintendo games. but I don't really have a community to play with in person anymore and I have no interest playing that stuff myself

and if their online is going to be garbage, forget it

Lol nah man I'm definitely not serious. I'm going PS4 and probably a Wii U later on when they drop the price. That Sony conference blew me away, I'm gonna try to get a PS4 as soon as I can.

I think with Nintendo, they let me down pretty bad this year. I was hoping so bad for a new 3D Mario title similar to how SM64 was to the 64 and Galaxy was to the Wii. But nope, just another fucking 3D Land with 4 players. And Retro of course working on another DK, even though it was really fun, I still wanted something different from them.

Top Bottom