• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

.... man wow is it that serious?

He keeps talking about it so maybe?

IDK. I think its stupid and I called it such. Big whoop? He's literally bitching because ray allen made a face on the bench as some random scrub hits yet another dagger 3 and breaks his record. Lord forbid the guy show some emotion. I won't say anymore on it but yeah its clown shit.

eival

i think Ray's reaction of watching Green hitting 3s all series was giving him flashbacks of himself in the first half of game 2 in 2010 and wishing he could of saved a few of those 3's for games 3-7, rather than disappearing literally the rest of the way and not helping at all as his team lost what could of been a 2nd championship and most likely retired a Celtic with his dignity and fans/former teamates respect in tact.

Vestal

So for tonight I think we should go to our 2012 lineup.

Mike has been hampered due to starting so lets bring him off the bench and let Shane Bats start against Manu. While he has had a horrible playoff, he has shown signs the last 2 games and actually defends Manu decently. Not to mention that it nullifies Manus floppiness.

9 man rotation.
LBJ
Wade
Bosh
Chalmers
Batts
Cole
Miller
Allen
Birdman

ENERGY ENERGY ENERGY on every single freaking play..

THRILLH0

Banned
It's strange that I think anything could happen this next game. I could see a 40 point margin either way or an OT grindfest in the double-digits.

Complete wildcard.

it doesnt matter what ray did. he could have sat there with a stoic face and the body language doctors and salty celtics fans would still find a way to bitch about it. hell he could have been smiling and they would bitch about that too

SA was able to absorb MIA playing with effort and intensity through three quarters of G4. They were blown out because Splitter played like a puss, Manu was ass and Parker was gassed.
I dont see MIA benefiting from this trifecta of problems again, as long as Manu gets the start over Tiago.

Fjordson

It's strange that I think anything could happen this next game. I could see a 40 point margin either way or an OT grindfest in the double-digits.

Complete wildcard.
Seriously. Weird series.

I was certain Miami was going to easily beat SA in game 5 and then coast tonight for the title. But that was obviously way off, so I dunno. Really hoping Manu and Parker look good tonight and can end this shit. And for Danny Green to make 5-6 more 3's.

I feel like this game will be close going in the 3rd, but then Spurs will pull ahead in the 4th and finish it off for their 5th Ring. Either that or the Spurs get blown out again.

Seriously. Weird series.

I was certain Miami was going to easily beat SA in game 5 and then coast tonight for the title. But that was obviously way off, so I dunno. Really hoping Manu and Parker look good tonight and can end this shit. And for Danny Green to make 5-6 more 3's.

It's the LeBron factor.

It's absurd how inefficient he's been this series and it goes against all of your instincts to imagine he's going to keep missing shots at the rim but it keeps happening.

duxstar

Obviously I'm rooting for the Spurs but

I could see anything happening tonight
Lebron going for 50 and the Heat Losing
Lebron going for 50 and the Heat blowing the Spurs out
Popovich pulling out some super strategy he's been saving to use on the heat for years
Pop out coaching himself and leaving a cold Splitter/Green on the floor
Green going 1 - 6 from 3 point range
Green going 6 - 6 from 3 point range
Bosh going off
Manu Hero balling it
Duncan just carrying the team on his back

Anyone who says they KNOW whats going to happen is kidding themselves, this series has literally been a series of run's more than any series I've seen.

Spurs go on a 12 - 0 run, Miami comes back with a 14 - 2 run, Spurs go on a 10 - 2 run, Miami goes on a 8 -0 run. Just back and forth. Will see what happens tonight, I dont know if my heart can handle a last second shot, but Im sure thats what the NBA is hoping for.

Emwitus

Didn't crawford foul out lebron? Is he gonna cry like a baby when he misses a layup again?
lewhinin.gif

Or pushed around by pippen diaw

diawshock.gif

Jag

Haha Joey Crawford reffing tonight Stern so blatant

He hasn't been great for the Heat lately either (notwithstanding that stupid 24 second call). He's just fucking inconsistent. I just hope he lets them play, but that's not going to happen. My kids are going to learn some new words tonight...again.

BadAss2961

I like how Heat fans are the only ones not worried about Joey Crawford. lol

It's do or die time, and he's the most dangerous person on the floor.

duxstar

The problem with Crawford ..... if It's the guy I'm thinking of is that he is a Referee with anger issues. I'm just gonna say that again lol, he's a REF with anger issues. Now I don't know about most people here, but I would think like being a Judge, or a Cop, or an anger management counselor its one of the FEW jobs in the world where being able to control your anger should be a requirement for the job.

Top Bottom