• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

spuds just stayed afloat vs the heat keeping it between a 4-6 point deficit and ramped up their defense for 5 minutes and saw chalmers brick the side of the backboard as parker turned on the afterburners

Vestal

Spurs in six. I called it several pages ago. It is written.

I said it before it started. San Antonio will not close on the road. The only way I see them winning is closing it in 5.

We all saw desperate Heat in game 7, and it is a scary sight. The energy from the crowd really helps when you play like that

I said it before it started. San Antonio will not close on the road. The only way I see them winning is closing it in 5.

We all saw desperate Heat in game 7, and it is a scary sight. The energy from the crowd really helps when you play like that
that was the pacers,this is the spurs.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ELDMWfQ.png

LEBRON NEEDS HELP

Finally caught up, I'm aghast that there are some who actually consider Kobe a better player than prime-Shaq. You don't know how good prime-Shaq was unless you were cheering against him.

Anyways, I'm glad that the Spurs didn't double. I was hoping they stay man-to-man with smart switches, and the correct gameplan was to make someone other than Lebron beat them. I'm hoping Spo falls for the bait and sics Lebron on Tony from the opening tip to gas the man-child out. Scared me a bit when Ray the Turncloak started hitting some threes, but that didn't last :D

h1nch

I'm really anxious to see the adjustments made in game 2 on both sides. Game 1 was the first time the teams really went at each other this season so I think Game 2 will be a good indication of how the rest of the series plays out.

Of course, this was not the case at all during the Heat-Pacers series so I may be totally wrong.

AirBrian

SA is 7-1 on the road this year in the playoffs, and their one loss was in OT. Yeah, they don't give a damn about opposing home crowds.

And closing Game 7 against a younger Pacers team is vastly different than a veteran Pop, Timmy, and TP.

reilo

You realize by pushing the whole "Lebron doesnt make teammates better" thing, you are just making what he is personally doing look even better right?

Up to a point. That's why he's being labeled as the greatest regular season player of all time.

It's incredible looking back and seeing how bad those Cavs teams were. Jamison and Mo being the #2 and #3 options on a playoff team looks nearly impossible, those guys aren't even 6th man good.

reilo

It's incredible looking back and seeing how bad those Cavs teams were. Jamison and Mo being the #2 and #3 options on a playoff team looks nearly impossible, those guys aren't even 6th man good.

LEBRON GETS ALL THE CREDIT

lol, the Jazz were best this year when Mo was hurt and the Jazz were playing Jamaal Tinsley at PG.

Are we discussing 2008-2010 Mo Williams or 2013 hurt 30 years old Mo Williams?

Vaggy had 50 posts about Kobe last night, and you still made that statement? C'mon bruh.

I've already given my opinion on that, and I'm actually going to do something to help the problem!

You on the other hand want to turn this thread into your own playground, you selfish monster.

BadAss2961

Eh, those teams were built around LeBron. Even when you look at the Heat in the playoffs now, they're at their best when it's just LeBron and dudes knocking down jumpers around him. This was also before the days everyone got it in their heads that teams need multiple superstars to win a championship.

Cavs had the best record in the regular season a couple times with LeBron dancing and clowning every other night like they were unbeatable. They were favored to win a number of series in the playoffs that they ended up losing. Looking back, they're only made out to be a joke now because LeBron couldn't do it with them.

Finally caught up, I'm aghast that there are some who actually consider Kobe a better player than prime-Shaq. You don't know how good prime-Shaq was unless you were cheering against him.

Anyways, I'm glad that the Spurs didn't double. I was hoping they stay man-to-man with smart switches, and the correct gameplan was to make someone other than Lebron beat them. I'm hoping Spo falls for the bait and sics Lebron on Tony from the opening tip to gas the man-child out. Scared me a bit when Ray the Turncloak started hitting some threes, but that didn't last :D

I like you sir

diehard

Fleer
lol, the Jazz were best this year when Mo was hurt and the Jazz were playing Jamaal Tinsley at PG.

That's only half true doe.. Jamaal passing was always better than Mo playing stupid, but his total lack of shooting ability hurt the offense just as much as stupid Mo did.

Mo at his best the Jazz were pretty good.

Are we discussing 2008-2010 Mo Williams or 2013 hurt 30 years old Mo Williams?

Both. He's worse now, but he's never been particularly good.

He's always been hurt as well.

That's only half true doe.. Jamaal passing was always better than Mo playing stupid, but his total lack of shooting ability hurt the offense just as much as stupid Mo did.

Mo at his best the Jazz were pretty good.

Good Mo only showed up 1 out of every 4 or 5 games though.

Both. He's worse now, but he's never been particularly good.

He's always been hurt as well.

Good Mo only showed up 1 out of every 4 or 5 games though.

Always felt like he showed up against us :/

One of the things that I'm really enjoying as a Spurs fan right now is how close the team is to each other. You can tell they like playing for/with each other and that they really want to get Timmy ring number 5

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I've already given my opinion on that, and I'm actually going to do something to help the problem!

You on the other hand want to turn this thread into your own playground, you selfish monster.

.... do you need a hug bruh? Real talk this is best gaf its win = talk shit or lose = EAD..... as for vag being delusional.... he's laker age and he has to deal with the fact that has a whole new meaning now....

Top Bottom