• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

fertygo

Bron should bailout from miami just for avoiding team that paid crippled Dwayne Wade max for many year and coached by Eric Spoelstra.

This place is going to get worse no matter what, huh.

Heat win. Bunch of drivebys and STERN MADE THE CALL posts

Heat Lose. Bunch of LECHOKE. KOBEEEEEE. and I TOLD YALL ABOUT DEM STAIRS.

lol

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself or other people?
tumblr_lpnbmd90W81qa29k4.gif

"It would be no contest. The Heat has better talent than we had, but we had smarter players," Rodman said. "That's the only thing we had, smarter players. ... I would take Bosh out of his damn game easy. That's not even a problem. And how would Dwyane Wade match up with Scottie Pippen? Really? And Scottie Pippen would guard LeBron easy. And how are you going to cover those two guys (Jordan and Pippen)?"

lulz bosh

h1nch

Rodman should get back to doing what he does best, which is being a US ambassador to North Korea, and eternal friend to young Kim Jong-Un.

Dennis' crazyass WOULD mind fuck Bosh and Jordan WOULD son Wade and Pip WOULD give Bron hell. Jordan being too much for Wade would be the difference and if Bron switches Wade couldn't handle Pip.

Bulls just match up really well against Miami in theory, hard to deny that.

AkuMifune

Banned
The Spurs are like a basketball death machine. I've always hated them, but you have to respect what they do: analyze what your weaknesses are and systematically tear you apart. in this case they are going to force Wade and Bosh to beat them because they know they can't. And they can't. I hope this goes the distance, but if the Spurs win on Sunday it's over, they close better than any other team.

Too much hyperbole. The Heat could have easily won that game.

True.

Its true though rodman could bitch bosh out while wearing a wedding dress in his prime if he had too....

Bosh struggled for rebounds all playoffs long, Rodman would probably make him cry. I'm not even joking, the mind games The Worm played might make Bosh grab the ball, head to the lockerroom and repeatedly shout, 'no mas'.

We’re in the midst of the NBA Finals, and Carmelo Anthony, whose Knicks were eliminated in the second round, still leads the league in playoff shots.

Melo attempted 310 field goals in his 12 games before the Pacers eliminated the Knicks.

LeBron, who is in second place and 12 shots back will likely pass Melo in Game 2 of the Finals. For now, Melo has the lead despite playing five fewer playoff games than LeBron and scoring 91 fewer points.

Only Michael Jordan (1989 and 1990) and Elgin Baylor (1961) led a postseason in field-goal attempts without making the Finals, but if he works hard this offseason, maybe Melo can join that list next year.

melo-giddy.gif

Did I ever post the stat about Carmelo's scoring attempts to assist ratio this postseason?

He had 18:1...next in line was Gervin with 7.6 or something...

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
[IM]http://home.no/towers/GIFs/melo-giddy.gif[/IMG]

We’re in the midst of the NBA Finals, and Carmelo Anthony, whose Knicks were eliminated in the second round, still leads the league in playoff shots.

Melo attempted 310 field goals in his 12 games before the Pacers eliminated the Knicks.

LeBron, who is in second place and 12 shots back will likely pass Melo in Game 2 of the Finals. For now, Melo has the lead despite playing five fewer playoff games than LeBron and scoring 91 fewer points.

Only Michael Jordan (1989 and 1990) and Elgin Baylor (1961) led a postseason in field-goal attempts without making the Finals, but if he works hard this offseason, maybe Melo can join that list next year.
H..how's that even possible? Jesus.

The Heat are fine if they made it this far, they just got out coached by Pop and Parker. I've been saying this for a long time Erik Spoelstra is a bad coach for the Heat.

Tony is so right about Wade. Don't fall for the jumper and he doesn't know what to do afterwards; can't draw the foul. Last night he was about a foot outside of the paint when he pivoted around and pumped faked, defense didn't bite, and Wade started panicking and threw the ball away.

Fucking truth.

Tony is so right about Wade. Don't fall for the jumper and he doesn't know what to do afterwards; can't draw the foul. Last night he was about a foot outside of the paint when he pivoted around and pumped faked, defense didn't bite, and Wade started panicking and threw the ball away.

I liked it when he mean mugged Chalmers for missing so wildly on that last ditch three. Gives him a bad pass with 4 seconds left on the clock and a defender four steps away, then stares down Rio like it was his fault.

the Spurs could have easily hit three of the six wide open corner threes Green/Leonard missed last night and won by 10.

Either team could have won by 10 if a couple of things turned out differently.

I mean, Spoelstra sitting Bron to start the 4th could have been the difference just as easily as Leonard and Green making wide open bunnies.

Game like this you can't analyze much--we learned that Bosh is going to continue to be a pussy, other than that you give the Spurs the W and look to see what trends start to develop over the series.

Top Bottom