• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

I'm going to have to accept the player evaluation skills of the guy who picked Kwame, Ammo, Biyombo, and Augustin.

Kwame is the only guy you can lay the blame on Jordan for. He hasn't made the call on any of the Bobcat players you listed. He liked Rudy Gay for the Ammo pick and Bropez for the DJ pick.

Edit: speaking of hypothetical championship meetups I'm still pissed we never got to witness a Hakeem-MJ finals. Fuck you baseball!

GrizzNKev said:
I feel like last night was a dream.

Probably because it's been so long since we have seen that Spurs core in the Finals, yet they're there and they play differently. That game was just so much fun. Cuban Heat fans in the bar I was at were just so mad, they would not admit that there was no shot clock violation.

Exokell

Banned
Hi guys :). Long time lurker here. I just wanna say that I'm a huge LBJ fan so I know all of you guys already hate me and also I think Nba gaf is the funniest side of gaf. Truly best gaf :)

Hi guys :). Long time lurker here. I just wanna say that I'm a huge LBJ fan so I know all of you guys already hate me and also I think Nba gaf is the funniest side of gaf. Truly best gaf :)

LBJ fan? Not Heat?

Already wording it carefully so he's ready for the 2014 offseason bandwagoning

diehard

Fleer
If he really is Cloving i see a lot of Laker fans doing exactly what he is doing the next season or two... pretending they were never a Laker fan in the first place.

Nori Chan

Welcome and hopefully you don't hate us all after any of the next couple games cause you will be attacked sir.

oh you hate the knicks? i like you already. Tell a user syphon filer that paul george is better than carmelo

Exokell

Banned
Never been a heat fan, growing up watching the bulls with jeffrey and rooted for the sacramento kings when they had Chris Webber, that team made me hate the Lakers. Anyway been following LBJ since he was in high school, so happy at how he plays right now. Live here in Cali btw.

Never been a heat fan, growing up watching the bulls with jeffrey and rooted for the sacramento kings when they had Chris Webber, that team made me hate the Lakers. Anyway been following LBJ since he was in high school, so happy at how he plays right now. Live here in Cali btw.

Em, alts are frowned upon.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Never been a heat fan, growing up watching the bulls with jeffrey and rooted for the sacramento kings when they had Chris Webber, that team made me hate the Lakers. Live here in Cali btw.

I dont even... How does any of this even happen?

so happy at how he plays right now.

Nevermind! I see what you did there.

exarkun

Man, Bosh is gonna go off next game. I can feel it. Hes a natural competitor and all this shit talking about his skill is gonna help him take it to the next gear. There were two possessions last night where he flashed his ability to be dominant. Leggggo!

Chris Webber is a class act. LeBron is playing amazingly well and is the best player in the league. Many Lakers fans are upset that LeBron has taken Kobe's spot and won't be so willing to accet LeBron for what he is. The best player of the last 5 years.

Hell no. Fuck the lakers and fuck the knicks.

Edit: hope I dont get banned for cursing, cursing is ok right?

0130_dmm8.gif

Exokell

Banned
what do you guys mean? Are you guys thinking about flopping? I was talking about how when he used to shoot fadeaway shots and have horrible shot selection, and I was screaming at the TV for him to attack the rim when he was with the cavs. Anyway if he leaves the heat, then Ill say "fuck the heat". Cant wait for the heat to pay wade 21 million lol, but I hope LBJ is gone by then. Anyway all of these happens if you grow up in the Philippines.

CB3

what do you guys mean? Are you guys thinking about flopping? I was talking about how when he used to shoot fadeaway shots and have horrible shot selection, and I was screaming at the TV for him to attack the rim when he was with the cavs. Anyway if he leaves the heat, then Ill say "fuck the heat". Cant wait for the heat to pay wade 21 million lol, but I hope LBJ is gone by then. Anyway all of these happens if you grow up in the Philippines.

He still does all of that

CB3

In 4th quarters like last night, he should be going to the rim. He was basically non existent. I remember him getting a putback and shooting a contested long jumper from the right corner. Thats it.

Exokell

Banned
Not that often though. Players still get lazy or go into Hero mode. Anyway he wouldnt get these kind of shooting percentage during this season.

Exokell

Banned
4th quarter = the whole season. Last night was horrible, almost a nightmare. That last play with bosh and Parker getting that shot in while LBJ was like destroying him.

Edit: Sorry for the double post. Love living here in Cali and trolling all of these laker fans. This season has been so magical.

SUPREME1

Banned

GTFO.

Free Cap NOW!

CB3

4th quarter = the whole season. Last night was horrible, almost a nightmare. That last play with bosh and Parker getting that shot in while LBJ was like destroying him.

This is the whole season right now. I didnt know we were crowning regular season champions. T-Mac would have mad rings if that were the case!*

*Just testing the DM signal.

They were going to lose anyways. they should be happy they only lost by 4 instead of 8-10 due to that danny green mistake.

They were going to lose anyways. they should be happy they only lost by 4 instead of 8-10 due to that danny green mistake.

Why do you dislike the Heat so much that you're willing to change your avatar to whichever player from the team the Heat are facing? Seems like you're more focused on the Heat losing than your own team winning. Yes, the Knicks lost but dang, have some self pride.

Vahagn

If Melo would rather get 40 in a game and lose than get 20 in a game and win.

Would Lebron rather get a triple double in a game and lose than get 40 in a game and win?

*Lebroncontroller.jpg

If Melo would rather get 40 in a game and lose than get 20 in a game and win.

Would Lebron rather get a triple double in a game and lose than get 40 in a game and win?

*Lebroncontroller.jpg

LeBron is about winning first and formost. He's not about scoring 30,000+ points in his career or scoring 80+ points in a game when the game was already won. Dude wants to win.

LeBron is about winning first and formost. He's not about scoring 30,000+ points in his career or scoring 80+ points in a game when the game was already won. Dude wants to win.

So scoring 30,000+ and "being about winning" are mutually exclusive?

Jordan scored 30, 000+ and had high scoring games as well.

He went 3/3 in his first 3 Finals outings.

Meanwhile in Miami...the MVP GOAT is batting 1/3 so far...

Top Bottom