• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
About to board flight out of Fort Lauderdale back to Cali... wtf is up with the random flash flooding type of weather in Florida??

HeatGAF and MagicGAF, how do you guys put up with this shit for 6 straight months every year???

Usually its not that bad but its sucked a lot this year. The roof at my place started leaking aa little bit the other day which really blows (but thankfully I ain't the one paying for it to be fixed).

And its easy to put up with when its 70 degrees outside during the winter when most of the country is dealing with crazy shit like snow and below freezing temperatures.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
About Prime Wade: I thought Wade played very well this season, with record numbers, until one of his knee got injured?

SamuraiX-

Usually its not that bad but its sucked a lot this year. The roof at my place started leaking aa little bit the other day which really blows (but thankfully I ain't the one paying for it to be fixed).

And its easy to put up with when its 70 degrees outside during the winter when most of the country is dealing with crazy shit like snow and below freezing temperatures.

Nice. I guess I was just lucky enough to visit at the perfect time. Yeah I saw on the news about homes in Palm Beach getting hammered and parts of North Miami were flooded this morning. Sorry to hear about your roof, hope that gets resolved soon.

Lol damn fair enough. I guess at least the rain here isn't blistering cold like in Cali when it pours during the winter months.

The hurricanes and the floods usually suck but I'm sure the rain helps us more than it hurts down there. But yeah florida winters are gifts from god.

Anti-Heat Age, here's a choice:

Heat win the next 3-4 championships and your team winning at least one after that.

or

Heat not winning another championship during the Big Three era and your team not being guaranteed a championship either.

Which do you choose?

“I picked the Spurs in six, I’m going to have to change that,” Barkley said. “I don’t think the Heat will get out of San Antonio. I really want to say something silly right now. I think they can sweep Miami, to be honest with you. I do.”

smh Charles. Your Heat hate has clouded your senses.

Im glad Chuck makes it a point to not ride Mia's nutsack. all this media hype about them all theyve done is chip in a lockout season and put up a regular season winning streak. these clowns aint CHI in the 90s or Phil Jackson's Lakers. fuck this dynasty talk.
I wouldnt even put them on the level of 08' era Boston.

Im glad Chuck makes it a point to not ride Mia's nutsack. all this media hype about them all theyve done is chip in a lockout season and put up a regular season winning streak. these clowns aint CHI in the 90s or Phil Jackson's Lakers. fuck this dynasty talk.

Can't wait to watch your hater ass melt.

Is pig pussy pork? Please tell me I'm not the only one who's never heard that expression before.
yea I don't know about that either...

Omega

Banned

That's going too far.

That's like Kobe haters saying Iverson was better.

Crawford and the HGHeat were made for each other: shady cats who are all style and no substance.

Also, if I read TMAC's quote literally, he is saying that he (the pig) is ready to play (pussy pork). WTF did China do to our TMAC?
#FREETMAC #stillbetterthanKobe

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
in game 5 when we're up 20 late in the 4th, the pop T-Mac and Mills will get will be legendary

That's like Kobe haters saying Iverson was better.

Iverson was six foot tall and was paired up with Raja Bell and Matt Effin' Geiger. Don't act like he doesn't chip in 2001 if you swapped him and Kobe on those Finals rosters. Pair him with Shaq and he wins those same championships.

Ultimately, Iverson beats Kobe where it matters most: not being a whiny little bitch who was carried by super teams his entire career.

I've watched basketball since the 80s and still never seen someone attack the rim as fearlessly as Iverson. I can guarantee you he read Dwade's flopping comment and said (direct quote): "What a bitch."

hey psy quote this post, it's a freebie :)

Beat ya Psy.

DAMMIT MB. Can Psy live? Let the man live.

Psy u can quote this too. Freebies errywhere.
you guys

the feels
tumblr_lpnbmd90W81qa29k4.gif

edit:

Top Bottom