• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

exarkun

Reilo quote me but do something funny with the quote, like insert something that I didn't actually say

It'll be the counterHeat. you're a witty guys with some muscles, I know you'll do fine.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Reilo quote me but do something funny with the quote, like insert something that I didn't actually say

It'll be the counterHeat. you're a witty guys with some muscles, I know you'll do fine.

I'd rather talk about Kobe.

Control + F for the "K" word shows 5 hits already :/

Do you guys think Wade can only contribute for a first half each game? If so, you gotta get as much out of him on offense in that half right?

PBY

Banned

Do you guys think Wade can only contribute for a first half each game? If so, you gotta get as much out of him on offense in that half right?
His go to clinic got shut down. We have 3 days to find a replacement tho.

I think Wade can contribute throughout the game. Pretty much the entire offense died in the 4th quarter.

That doesn't happen again.

Im glad Chuck makes it a point to not ride Mia's nutsack. all this media hype about them all theyve done is chip in a lockout season and put up a regular season winning streak. these clowns aint CHI in the 90s or Phil Jackson's Lakers. fuck this dynasty talk.
I wouldnt even put them on the level of 08' era Boston.

The same Boston team that needed to play the most games in NBA history to get a title?

I'm glad you make it a point to say some asinine shit as much as you can

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
lol @ this press conference

LeBron giving Danny Green props

smh

I think its psychological warfare.... He likes to build guys up so if they have a bad game next game of hurts worse.... I am pretty sure 33 strategy of war or the 48 rules of power has something in it like that....

In my mind wade is going to try to step it up and embarrass his defenders.

I think its psychological warfare.... He likes to build guys up so if they have a bad game next game of hurts worse.... I am pretty sure 33 strategy of war or the 48 rules of power has something in it like that....

By missing lay ups in the lane?

I don't think it should really be a first and second half kind of ordeal. I find that he is just constantly out of position or making the wrong read on offense, or passing up a scoring opportunity.

I guess his defense makes up for it but right now he's basically a nobody in transition and San Antonio is just going to keep sagging off him like a rich man's Tony Allen.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

Yeah

last time LeBron trolled someone was Dirk and he lit them up

You never know though 2-0 means nothing in the finals.....

That's crazy talk. If the HGHeat lose both home openers, this series is not making it back to Miami. You'd have to be a delusional fan to hold out hope there.

I still say Crawford/Stern make sure this is tied headed to San Antonio. Spurs in 6.

I don't think it should really be a first and second half kind of ordeal. I find that he is just constantly out of position or making the wrong read on offense, or passing up a scoring opportunity.

I guess his defense makes up for it but right now he's basically a nobody in transition and San Antonio is just going to keep sagging off him like a rich man's Tony Allen.
Who was Guarding Danny Green?

exarkun

I still hate it when heat age calls him Tony Allen. Dude (wade) can't even get through screens properly. He gave it like 3 or 4 open-ish threes. Unless you're refering to his broken-ass J, but even then its still an insult to Tony.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeah

last time LeBron trolled someone was Dirk and he lit them up

Nah its not trolling its like mind games.... Same thing when he gave young George pounds in the game and everyone was like "that's him giving the new star props"...

Its just bullshit to try to elicit a response from an opponent. Look I am not defending Lebron or saying that shit will work I am calling it what it was.

Also Of course it wouldn't work on Dirk. Dirk didn't give a fuck what Lebron thought of him.... But on Greene hey its worth a shot..... As for wade flopping....what do you think Crawford is there for... To reward Wade for flopping.... That's sterns Hand man

Also how is not shitting on lebron make me a fan of Lebron?....

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
what's up with all the Danny Green questions today????

god damn Pop is evil

making people cut game film with no free tickets, not getting paid, and can't talk to the coaches.

Cloving, where ever you are reading this from the grave, thanks for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3!

truly bestestgaf

also, is there a fast food chain that has more MILFS in it on a saturday afternoon than chick fila?

Anti-Heat Age, here's a choice:

Heat win the next 3-4 championships and your team winning at least one after that.

or

Heat not winning another championship during the Big Three era and your team not being guaranteed a championship either.

Which do you choose?

Option B easily.

With Option A, I basically have to give up any enjoyment from watching basketball for up to four years in return for some distant return to glory that may only last for one year.

With Option B, I know I get to enjoy playoff basketball again, even if my team loses. I probably get to watch some classic series, like Melo's Knicks against Rose's Bulls, etc. The media wouldn't be constantly slobbering over the knob of basketball's biggest douchebag. ESPN might actually be watchable.

This is a no brainer, TBH.

Edit: Also, with Option A, basketball is ruined forever after that point, since LeBron is legitimately in GOAT conversation. The media would never.stop.talking.about.him. So it's not just four years that would suck, but the rest of my life. Makes Option B even more of a no brainer.

Option B easily.

With Option A, I basically have to give up any enjoyment from watching basketball for up to four years in return for some distant return to glory that may only last for one year.

With Option B, I know I get to enjoy playoff basketball again, even if my team loses. I probably get to watch some classic series, like Melo's Knicks against Rose's Bulls, etc. The media wouldn't be constantly slobbering over the knob of basketball's biggest douchebag. ESPN might actually be watchable.

This is a no brainer, TBH.

Edit: Also, with Option A, basketball is ruined forever after that point, since LeBron is legitimately in GOAT conversation. The media would never.stop.talking.about.him. So it's not just four years that would suck, but the rest of my life. Makes Option B even more of a no brainer.

I'm quite amazed that you get more enjoyment from a team you root against failing than a team you root for winning. Come on bro.

Top Bottom