• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Ph33 is probably one of the few who haven't shitted up this thread lately (I'm can't say the same for myself, unfortunately).

Stfu you bob benson of NBA gaf

Anyhow Ph33nix better to tell somebody to fuck off than whine about them trolling my team. Why waste the breath on a web forum? So please go EAD with a smile.

Stfu you bob benson of NBA gaf

Anyhow Ph33nix better to tell somebody to fuck off then whine about them trolling my team. Why waste the breath on a web forum? So please go EAD with a smile.

Except that you've been here for less than a year and you're telling us how shit "used to" be.

You know what used to not happen? Somebody ending every other post with EAD.

And if you think that shit is trolling, you have no idea what trolling here really is.

Zeus Molecules

Except that you've been here for less than a year and you're telling us how shit "used to" be.

You know what used to not happen? Somebody ending every other post with EAD.

Well it's not going to eat itself ph33nix.....

How am I trolling? I took advantage in you having one breakdown one time .... and you think I been trying to get you ever since....lol

Zeus is Charsaces alt?

Chars is actually funny. Zeus is basically Reggie in the Nutty Professor trying to be comedic, thinking everyone is laughing with him, but he's just standing there in his jheri curl looking like a dumbass whenever the real comedians show up like Moris, Chars, or Reilo.

Zeus Molecules

Chars is actually funny. Zeus is basically Reggie in the Nutty Professor trying to be comedic, thinking everyone is laughing with him, but he's just standing there in his jheri curl looking like a dumbass whenever the real comedians show up like Moris, Chars, or Reilo.

Even in trying to diss me you then pivot to genuflect to kiss somebodys else's ass... like thats your role here. To kiss people's ass.

Well it's not going to eat itself ph33nix.....

How am I trolling? I took advantage in you having one breakdown one time .... and you think I been trying to get you ever since....lol

I didn't say you were trolling. I said you get so easily trolled.

I don't think you're after me at all; I couldn't care less. What I do notice is your love of dropping "EAD" which is shit one of us might say once in a while but at your rate, it's disturbing

Even in trying to diss me you then pivot to genuflect to kiss somebodys else's ass... like thats your role here. To kiss people's ass.

sounds like somebody's mad that he's not on Michael Bolton's fav 5

Zeus Molecules

I didn't say you were trolling. I said you get so easily trolled.

I don't think you're after me at all; I couldn't care less. What I do notice is your love of dropping "EAD" which is shit one of us might say once in a while but at your rate, it's disturbing

sounds like somebody's mad that he's not on Michael Bolton's fav 5

My reply to all that (including the double quotation).....EAD

I know SA got what they want with the road split, but Id like to see them go for the jugular tonight, go back to SA and make a four game sweep a very real possibility.

All this bickering amongst yourselves while LeBron needs help out there right now.

Are folks really going to argue that the Heat is some loaded team? Ray Allen is Ray Allen in name only, Wade's body is broken right about now, you have Haslem who isn't exactly a young buck, Mile Miller who is really playing quite well all things considered.

Chalmers and LeBron are pretty much the go to guys atm since Bosh refuses to play the inside game. I know it's memesque to argue that LeBron need help but atm he really does. This team isn't the same team that he signed up for a few years ago. It's like arguing that te 1991 Lakers were a suped up team just because they had Magic, Worthy, and Vlade with Scott. Of course a couple of their key players were injured.

Just because a team has many big name players doesn't mean the players are as good as their name portrays.

PBY

Banned
Are folks really going to argue that the Heat is some loaded team? Ray Allen is Ray Allen in name only, Wade's body is broken right about now, you have Haslem who isn't exactly a young buck, Mile Miller who is really playing quite well all things considered.

Chalmers and LeBron are pretty much the go to guys atm since Bosh refuses to play the inside game. I know it's memesque to argue that LeBron need help but atm he really does. This team isn't the same team that he signed up for a few years ago. It's like arguing that te 1991 Lakers were a suped up team just because they had Magic, Worthy, and Vlade with Scott. Of course a couple of their key players were injured.

Just because a team has many big name players doesn't mean the players are as good as their name portrays.

Did you seriously just try to dissect a post by Lebrick?

uhvLw.gif

BadAss2961

Ray Allen still lights it up from 3 and gets plenty of looks because of how loaded the team is.

Wade's body isn't "broken" at all. He's just worn down at this point in the season, and his athleticism (which most of his game is built on) is starting to fade now.

Bosh is Bosh.

This team got crazy numbers and trampled over everyone all season long while people discussed if they were the greatest NBA team ever. Just because they're being contained right now doesn't mean that the team is suddenly no longer fucking loaded with talent.

I mean, damn... This guy is supposed to be Jordan and Magic rolled into one, right? How much help does LeBron need?They need Dwight too?

You may not have caught on yet but what the heat are around here usually changes with the narrative that the poster is tryin to push. They are either a ridiculously loaded team that broke basketball or they are garbage that would be lucky to make it out of the second round in the west.

BadAss2961

You may not have caught on yet but what the heat are around here usually changes with the narrative that the poster is tryin to push. They are either a ridiculously loaded team that broke basketball or they are garbage that would be lucky to make it out of the second round in the west.
Team is loaded man. LeBron went into pg mode in the 2nd half while everyone else did all the scoring that kept them in the game.

Problem is they want everything to be easy, which is why they came together in the first place. They're lazy and rarely just play hard. Wade had a good game 7 against Indy on effort alone.

PBY

Banned
Team is loaded man. LeBron went into pg mode in the 2nd half while everyone else did all the scoring that kept them in the game.

Problem is they want everything to be easy, which is why they came together in the first place. They're lazy and rarely just play hard. Wade had a good game 7 against Indy on effort alone.

lol you really are the worst poster here. dat perspective

Should be interesting to see what adjustments both teams make. Hoping Bosh shoots more 3 pointers from the free throw line extended and beyond though

we know what your narrative was tho. that Duncan would get owned up and have no answers on the defensive end.

Top Bottom