• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
But what about Blind? He was for me the most important player, even though he didn't score. His assists made possible the 2-1, the rest was just beating a dead horse.
Blind hustled like crazy as well so major props to him definitely. Holland was beyond ready it seemed. Even in the beginning I sense an intense hunger from with their early attacks and was just waiting for that equalizer. I was not expecting this complete murder though haha. Was glorious.

Blablurn

rvp61s22.gif

hahahaha <23

GBG

Banned
Not sure if I want Australia to win this. I don't think I've ever met a sound Aussie and I also hated the country when I went. But I do like Home and Away. Neighbours used to be ok too in the Holly Valance era. I'm torn. Like Natalie Imbruglia.

Not sure if I want Australia to win this. I don't think I've ever met a sound Aussie and I also hated the country when I went. But I do like Home and Away. Neighbours used to be ok too in the Holly Valance era. I'm torn. Like Natalie Imbruglia.

Nice to meet you!

Omikron

This made me laugh.

Spongebob

Banned
I didn't expect Spain to perform well at this World Cup, but damn, loosing 5-1...

I honestly don't know who's going to win this World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom