• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

Durante

screenshot_2014-08-10nwocl.jpg

screenshot_2014-08-102epsq.jpg

Garteal

Nice shot Durante. Might try making a wp or something with that.
The character models really look great. Wish there was a little more content in the game.

I tried to use playersonly but it doesn't work.
Bindings=(Name="F3",Command="PlayersOnly")

Is there an alternative command for the same function?

Bindings=(Name="F7",Command="set Engine.WorldInfo bPlayersOnly true")
Bindings=(Name="F8",Command="set Engine.WorldInfo bPlayersOnly false")

F7 would eneable it
F8 would disable it

R8TEDM3

Question for Jim or K-putt...did you guys experience any crashes with the game when trying to take pic's higher than 8k?

I tried it with "GeDoSaTo and EVGA PrecisionX 15" but the game just crashes sadly ( althouigh i have to say it only crashes when i click my PrtScn button) otherwise it plays fine!

14854888126_46af7e610a_o.jpg

14877532442_a858562635_o.jpg

darkplaces2014-08-042cdoar.png

darkplaces2014-08-050odogj.png

darkplaces2014-08-042gxpfv.png

Almost 20 years later and this game is awesome for a newcomer like me, love how fluid the controls are, and rocket jumps.

Started Quake 2 the other day, just can't get into it, feels so inferior to the original... Any good graphical mods for this? Berserker sucks and doesn't load my save file.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Psssh. This was easy.

14696771198_eb7b6b85a8_o.jpg

Just a quick proof of concept shot. There are some kinks to work out...

I really dig the shot, but I also like the implications that come with every time you post a shot from a new game.

I still think Hitman Absolution has a really stellar art style.

I really dig the shot, but I also like the implications that come with every time you post a shot from a new game.

I still think Hitman Absolution has a really stellar art style.

This was a game that always drove me nuts not being able to control the camera. But having timestop would be icing on the cake.

Good thing I managed to get that working too :)

Top Bottom