• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

15666650000_a19304a4e4_o.jpg

15668163839_af88d4dd54_o.jpg

Please, reset gamma from the settings before taking screens...

Who are you talking to?

Joey Ravn

Banned
I didn't know you could customize your own character in Shadow or Mordor...

or even play as female for that matter..That makes the game way more interesting.

It's just a simple reskin DLC, though. The cutscenes still show Talion and Lithariel has exactly the same moves as him.

I know it isn't the best game to take screenshots of because of the grain filter, but I still can't get over how good The Evil Within looks.

saHf2xl.jpg

OqlPzHg.jpg

It's like a CG film.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I know it isn't the best game to take screenshots of because of the grain filter, but I still can't get over how good The Evil Within looks.

saHf2xl.jpg

OqlPzHg.jpg

It's like a CG film.

You can turn off the grain filter in the settings, if you wanted to get some cleaner screenshots (taking ones with grain is fine too.)

Also, Imgur isn't allowed in this thread because it compresses JPEGs. Upload either PNG's, or PNG's converted to high quality JPEGs (there's a tutorial on converting in the OP!) then upload to a site like Sta.sh or Flickr because they allow you to host your images at full quality without compression.

Top Bottom