• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

izlDyzGCJNH8S.jpg

i8plAxGCRPvvO.jpg

Pjsprojects

Thief PC everything maxed but down to 1080p to keep over 45fps!

iwvwamY7HqSt.png

igP1UpHaNPscy.png

Will be testing the PS4 version later today so will be interesting to see how well that holds up.

Timu

Funny how both Castlevania and Thief have similar mixed reviewed scores but look great definitely in those screens.

Is it funny though? Good looking games can be crappy :p

Thief is alright. Not amazing but it's decent. I won't touch LOS2 until the price comes waaaaaay down. Maybe then I'll attempt to work in some cheat engine magic on the camera.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Funny how both Castlevania and Thief have similar mixed reviewed scores but look great definitely in those screens.

That's not that odd, good looking games can be crappy. What is odd is this bizarre notion that LoS2 looks like a PS2 game (from the Edge review, IIRC). What a bunch of bollocks, come on.

Thorgal

I have a question.

I am currently working my way through naruto uns 3 and i have a few more screens but they are from certain parts that might be considered spoilerific for those who are still catching up on the show .

So i must ask: can i post these ?

Lime

Anyone got a link to an album with their FFXIV shots? I remember people like Antitrop and others posting some nice shots of the game.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I have a question.

I am currently working my way through naruto uns 3 and i have a few more screens but they are from certain parts that might be considered spoilerific for those who are still catching up on the show .

So i must ask: can i post these ?

I'd play it safe and just link them.

UnrealEck

You see the lighting they use in Everquest Next, I wish that sort of lighting was put into WoW's engine. It would improve the game's visuals so much. The game has awesome textures these days and the detail on models is great, they just need to improve that flat lighting.

Thorgal

I'd play it safe and just link them.

I think i am gonna risk just posting those .

After consideration i do not think it is neccessary to hide these .

that being said ,If someone has a complaint about spoilers they can PM me and ill remove them .

ns3fb2014-02-2621-15-40afn.jpg

ns3fb2014-02-2621-22-mnacu.jpg

Top Bottom