• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Bosh is making fun of drop foot, he has no clue. Hopefully its a mild case where wade can get some support and give it some rest. Even if its mild its still indicative of an underlying condition, not that we don't know already but Wade is messed up.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but drop foot is one of those possible surgery risks that can come some time after knee surgery, isn't it? That's the one thing I'm really worried about. I mean, hopefully it's just some minor neurapraxia and he just needs some time. The talk in the local post-game about him being back after the All-Star break is kind of insane though.

I do hope it's just something minor. If nothing else, after all the work he's gone through with his knees, he deserves a shot to at least finish his career on his own terms.

linsivvi

The Heat's gonna have to pay Wade a retirement contract like what the Lakers did to Kobe.

That's only the right thing to do. The only question is, how much of a pay cut he will take.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but drop foot is one of those possible surgery risks that can come some time after knee surgery, isn't it? That's the one thing I'm really worried about. I mean, hopefully it's just some minor neurapraxia and he just needs some time. The talk in the local post-game about him being back after the All-Star break is kind of insane though.

I do hope it's just something minor. If nothing else, after all the work he's gone through with his knees, he deserves a shot to at least finish his career on his own terms.

Drop foot is a peroneal nerve injury, can come from a number of things but knee injuries is one of the more common ones. If it came from his surgery he would have noticed it way before now. He probably tweaked something, either his back or his knee again and the nerve got affected. If he says he feels fine the numbness must be minor so thats a good sign.

Sorry reilo, it just wasn't meant to be. Felt good seeing all the Blazers fans in my section walking out before the game even ended. Good game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
i love how Parsons advertises in post game comments how they don't have any plays and half the time they don't know what they are doing. They just cut and dive.

#Mchale

Coach Lin won this game brah

ibdk0byizWsEBC.gif

Forever

Banned
I just realized that the two best point guard gifs from tonight strike a perfect contrast.

ibdk0byizWsEBC.gif

feltyawn.0_standard_709.0.gif

How does this make you feel, Knicks-age?

Blablurn

What is this bullshit? I've seen him do it a lot in the last year or two. Is it like a curbstomp? Is he shutting the coffin on his opponent? Is he telling the fans to sit down? Is he snapping something in half over his knee?

telling fans to sit the fuck down?

MVP

Banned
What is this bullshit? I've seen him do it a lot in the last year or two. Is it like a curbstomp? Is he shutting the coffin on his opponent? Is he telling the fans to sit down? Is he snapping something in half over his knee?

lowering the roof

MVP

Banned
that lebron shot was ugly and lucky as fuck

i can't wait for the playoffs

he's feeling himself way too much lately

Right because the best player of all-time needs to sit around and listen to all this media bullshit about KD and Paul George, two players who haven't accomplished shit, yet he got crucified for the same thing. KD has been more of an epic failure in the playoffs than Lebron was, yet he's celebrated because he's just a "nice guy".

Right because the best player of all-time needs to sit around and listen to all this media bullshit about KD and Paul George, two players who haven't accomplished shit, yet he got crucified for the same thing. KD has been more of an epic failure in the playoffs than Lebron was, yet he's celebrated because he's just a "nice guy".

lebron's 2 championships isn't much compared to other players.. yet he's already declared himself on the "mt rushmore".. fuck outta here

best player of all time? Whatever

wasn't peyton manning supposed to be the best player of all time?

linsivvi

lebron's 2 championships isn't much compared to other players.. yet he's already declared himself on the "mt rushmore".. fuck outta here

Why are you feeding the troll?

He said by the time he's finished. I really don't see the blasphemy. You just seem touched...

MVP

Banned

Oh right I forgot he hasn't led his teams to 4 different Finals, "not much compared to" whoever you're talking about. How many times has Kevin Durant, the new media darling, done it? Oh right, hasn't done shit. I forgot Lebron James has 4 league MVP's, "not much compared to other players" lol

Please watch more basketball besides Youtube highlights, and Peyton Manning IS one of the best players of all-time, so is Dan Marino even without rings.

why are you acting like I'm a durant fanboy?

I already called him the tmac of his generation

regular season basketball isn't worth watching

MVP is a regular season award

MVP

Banned
He said by the time he's finished. I really don't see the blasphemy. You just seem touched...

That's because it isn't blasphemy, only for contrarians who look for anything to go against the consensus that he'll go down as one of if not THE greatest, barring injury.

oPMhiCz.jpg

Seems to be on pace as long as he doesn't go play baseball and come back to stink it up against the Magic and get knocked out in the semifinals like MJ "the fairytale greatest who never lost a game and averaged 60+".

why are you acting like I'm a durant fanboy?

I already called him the tmac of his generation

regular season basketball isn't worth watching

MVP is a regular season award

Fair enough, but he's racking up the post-season awards too.

SoulClap

Yup. It's supposed to be a backbreaker.

diehard

Fleer
I dont think i can hold onto that 1-14 start any more.. 18-19 with Burke. friggin tank is dead

what am i supposed to embrace now

Emwitus

That's because it isn't blasphemy, only for contrarians who look for anything to go against the consensus that he'll go down as one of if not THE greatest, barring injury.

oPMhiCz.jpg

Seems to be on pace as long as he doesn't go play baseball and come back to stink it up against the Magic and get knocked out in the semifinals like MJ "the fairytale greatest who never lost a game and averaged 60+".

Fair enough, but he's racking up the post-season awards too.
Lmao @ the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom