• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

Banned
dude had 9 points and decided to shush the crowd lol
dude has the personality of a mound of dirt

i've honestly never seen a player more generic and boring than klay thompson

he could dissapear tomorrow and I don't know if anyone would notice for years

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1288080989471396197.jpg

Keep doubting the Cavs brehs. Had a down game after giving everything, physically, Game 3. They'll bounce back.

Cavs in 7.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
But you also think Stafford is the best QB in the NFL and that the Lions are perennial contenders.

He's one of the best QBs in the NFL (not debatable IMO) and with our franchise QB at 27 we'll be perennial contenders for the foreseeable future.

But this thread should be for the glory Lebron will bring Cleveland.

The time will come when Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions come to GAF OT outside of NFLGAF and it won't be because of one of the worst calls in NFL history.

He's one of the best QBs in the NFL (not debatable IMO) and with our franchise QB at 27 we'll be perennial contenders for the foreseeable future.

The time will come when Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions come to GAF OT outside of NFLGAF and it won't be because of one of the worst calls in NFL history.

Stafford is fat and dumb.

At least LeBron isn't fat.

lol. Posts about klay being a boring personality. There are plenty of elite nba players who could battle for that crown.

I personally find Lebron to be void of a personality(he's a terrible actor and shitty spokesperson too) but who cares???

I watch the game to see athletes, not characters.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Kas, are you trying to jinx Lebron by combining and the Lions historical bad luck with the Cavs historical despair? Are you gonna start rooting for the Cubs and Maple Leafs too?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
grow up. youre saying Lebron willingly threw himself head first into a camera, in the middle of a tight finals series, where he is the only reason his team hasn't been blown out.

at least save it for when lebron actually flops

It's not unreasonable to think he may have tried to exaggerate the contact but then as a result of that lost his balance and resulted in his crashing into the camera, which is what a lot of people are saying. Some of the more extreme haters may go with what you're saying though.

If perennial contenders don't need to win playoff games then sure

For someone with such an awesome avatar how could you be so wrong?

Bring that Stafford is fat talk in here and watch what happens

Yeah watch what happens... you'll fit right in

scabro

It's not unreasonable to think he may have tried to exaggerate the contact but then as a result of that lost his balance and resulted in his crashing into the camera, which is what a lot of people are saying. Some of the more extreme haters may go with what you're saying though.

fair if that's what theyre saying then but i dont think thats what happened. Lebron goes up, gets knocked of balance, comes down his momentum is already going forward but on his feet. Your instinct is to stay on your feet, which propels you forward when your momentum is heading that way. Then he crashed into the camera.

dude has the personality of a mound of dirt

i've honestly never seen a player more generic and boring than klay thompson

he could dissapear tomorrow and I don't know if anyone would notice for years

If you look back at the Spurs history they had around 985471030 players that were way less interesting than Klay. I probably missed a couple more. But the number is just about right.

Lebron may have flopped at the point of contact, but the way he landed looked perfectly natural. I'm pretty sure I've fallen the exact same way playing basketball, luckily there were no cameras.

zychi

Banned
grow up. youre saying Lebron willingly threw himself head first into a camera, in the middle of a tight finals series, where he is the only reason his team hasn't been blown out.

at least save it for when lebron actually flops

he did flop. the camera injury was an unintended accident. but the initial falling was him embellishing.

and then later in the game he pushed a warrior (livingston maybe?) into the crowd, with no tech call.

i've been saying it since the nhl brought it in because of subban, fine and suspend players for embellishment. of course the nba would need to get new refs and a new review team to even notice it. fine and suspend them after the fact if they have to. clean this trash out of the game.

Like his bro, Steph Curry. Still find it hilarious that he could become one of the worst MVP champs this league has seen in years. Keep talking shit, mom.
Besides some careless passes, averaging around 20 points when the Cavs pay attention to him far more than anyone else and trap him on almost every possession isn't bad.

he did flop. the camera injury was an unintended accident. but the initial falling was him embellishing.

and then later in the game he pushed a warrior (livingston maybe?) into the crowd, with no tech call.

i've been saying it since the nhl brought it in because of subban, fine and suspend players for embellishment. of course the nba would need to get new refs and a new review team to even notice it. fine and suspend them after the fact if they have to. clean this trash out of the game.

You're out of line insinuating that LeBron would flop to get a flagrant called

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgbHF5qKXTo

Warriors need to go ahead and dump Bogut's salary. He's not starter material anymore, and perhaps the single biggest reason this series is even tied right now.

Also, Iguodala should be a starter, period. Fuck feeding Harrison Barnes' confidence, tell him to go eat ice cream or go to Lakers or something.

Just saw the video from a couple months ago where mozgov didn't realize he was speaking russian for part of the interview. Pretty funny.

Warriors need to go ahead and dump Bogut's salary. He's not starter material anymore, and perhaps the single biggest reason this series is even tied right now.

Also, Iguodala should be a starter, period. Fuck feeding Harrison Barnes' confidence, tell him to go eat ice cream or go to Lakers or something.

I just looked it up, he makes $14mm??????

Two Words

It's also 100% baseless conjecture.

NBA players do not flop on midair collisions. They don't go "hey I'm in mid air. Now would be a great time for me to act like I got hit way harder and land in an uncontrolled manner. The potential for a call that I'd get anyways is worth the risk of twisting an ankle or spraining a shoulder."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom