• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers would make a run at them when Russ' contract runs out in 2017. Love would come to LA in 2016.

I want no part of that scenario as a Laker fan. We just need to take the rebuild L, spend our decade in the wilderness (after a decade of domination) like we did in the 90s.

beasty

"ICE it down del" = Lounge yourself at Curry's ankles and injury him in a "oops" play to have a chance to win.

Its coming

Thats the first thing I thought.

If Delly somehow ends up injuring Curry he should be banned from the league.

gcubed

My guess is that his knee ligaments were pretty loose from a previous injury and not fully recovered so when he crossed over, his knee cap probably slammed into his tibia/fibula or femur..

Avulsion fracture, tendon pulls so hard that it rips bone with it.

We don't have to, the media will. They always do.

How are my arguments ridiculous?
Lebron isn't even in Kobe's ballpark much less Michael's.

Without wade, I don think he has 1 ring. I actually appreciate wade much more now that I know he carried Lebron to a ring.

Im not trying to argue its just my observations.

While he is a good player, he is not a king by any stretch of the imagination.

Respect +1 for returning to his home, but I wont ever foget how and why he left.

D Wade really only carried LeBron for the entire series during the 2011 Finals. That being said, I don't think he would have won a ring without Wade either.

Wade definitely does not get nearly enough credit, his 2006 Finals performance was amazing. If he wasn't injury prone, he would definitely be one of the top 15-20 to ever play.

kaiju

CGvbhqdWwAAdQxG.jpg

TomShoe

Banned
WOW

GG 2-5 IN THE FINALS

WOULD BE 0-7 BUT DURANT WON HIM ONE AND RAY ALLEN WON HIM ONE

what a chump I hope this ends all GOAT debates

mad respect for what he did but I just don't see him winning this without Kyrie or Love's help

Champagne

Banned
kyrie and his camp are legit the dumbest motherfuckers alive if they think his constant injuries are due to anything other than his bones being made out of glass

talking about "the cavs play him for too many minutes"

LOL

Gigglepoo

Wade definitely does not get nearly enough credit, his 2006 Finals performance was amazing. If he wasn't injury prone, he would definitely be one of the top 15-20 to ever play.

He might still be. Still, his non-LeBron teams have never reached the second round (and frequently miss the playoffs) after his championship season. That's six seasons of not being able to get to second round in the East. He's been a broken mess for a decade. It's sad because of how great he was to start his career.

Champagne

Banned
He might still be. Still, his non-LeBron teams have never reached the second round (and frequently miss the playoffs) after his championship season. That's six seasons of not being able to get to second round in the East. He's been a broken mess for a decade. It's sad because of how great he was to start his career.
he's def not top 20

Gonzalez

Banned
And where are these non-Wade LeBron teams that won the title?

outsida

Just no. Mo Williams was a one-dimensional chucker. Big Z was becoming washed up when LeBron was in his prime. Dwight just absolutely destroyed Ilguaskas when the Magic beat the Cavs.

I was agreeing with the Bulls stuff for the most part. Just too lazy to remove the other stuff. But I don't think it's too far from the truth. Shame we never got to see him get past the hurdle in his first run with the Cavs.

Gigglepoo

How you figure? Without wade they do not win those chips.

Again, I'm talking about Wade's teams without LeBron post his championship year. That's six seasons where he can't even get to the second round and usually misses the playoffs.

I'm not talking about his exceptional play before he started breaking down. And I'm not talking about the four years with LeBron.

Ranvier

Some pics from the game. Seat was to the hoop and higher up than i originally thought 8(.

Stressfull game overall but glad warriors won. Much more Valley (read: bougie) crowd than usual. Lots of people rolling up in shuttles and limos. I think thats why it seemed quieter than normal. I also think they sold more jack-n-cokes and vodka-sprites than they did beer. Damn new money.

Feel bad about Kyrie. I want to the Cavs to lose but not like this, sucks for them.
Also makes me feel bad for the Warriors Knees, Delly is gunna be ROLLIN.

Lebron was incredible to see live.

You're shitting on pippen? Did you look up the time he had the Bulls to himself to see that it wasn't like they reverted to a lottery team or anything?

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ray Allen rappel from the rafters in a Cavs jersey to back up LeBron...

And then hit him in the back with a chair, rip off the jersey to reveal a Golden State jersey, and shoot the series clinching three himself

#ClevelandSports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom