• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS owners, what are you currently playing?

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Yoshi's New island, which is a great game

also, so many new 3DS players. Welcome to the world of colour and abundance, mates *sniff*

illadelph

Been alternating between Donkey Kong '94 and Pushmo while I poop, with some Animal Crossing thrown in here and there

Will start Luigi's Mansion after I beat Donkey Kong '94

No idea when I'll get around to playing my copy of SMT IV

hampig

I'd bought Harvest Moon ANB and was excited to get to that, but about an hour in I really was not feeling it. Sold it and bought Rune Factory 4. Excellent game, best Harvest Moon game I've played in a while. Definitely recommend it.

lilty

Finally got around to starting SMT IV last night. I bought it awhile ago during the Fire Emblem promotion but I didn't want to start it until I finished Soul Hackers. I'm enjoying the game so far. I haven't played any of the other mainline SMT games so I can't compare it to those, but so far it's been a great time. Only about 4 hours in though. I'm also still playing New Leaf pretty much daily...

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I'd bought Harvest Moon ANB and was excited to get to that, but about an hour in I really was not feeling it. Sold it and bought Rune Factory 4. Excellent game, best Harvest Moon game I've played in a while. Definitely recommend it.
A new beginning has an incredibly terrible start but after the first season it gets incredible. they keep adding more and more. It's a shame about that first season turning people like you off, I think you'd like it!

That said, the game you replaced it with is just as awesome so it's all good.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
salvo-of-new-resident-evil-info-oxcgn-6_zpsb1522660.jpg

I bought it a while ago, but I just now really got into it. It makes me want to play Resident Evil 4 again. I unlocked the EX missions a few days ago, and man are they tough. I'm going to have to train my skill to get SS on all of them. My desire to play RE4, but my lack of having a hooked up PS2 lead me to start playing Resident Evil 5, and man does that game suck. I don't know what went wrong.

Playing Nintendo Pocket Football right now. Was a but disappointing at first, but now that I am understanding the systems better, it is getting pretty good.

Protome

Just recently got my 3DS with Zelda (loving it) Pokémon Y (Eh...) and Project X Zone (I...think I like it.) So I'm switching between those three.

Trying to decide whether to get Layton vs Phoenix Wright or not when I get paid too.

ethanny2

Playing One Piece Romance Dawn for 3DS, just got Bravely Default so I'll start that, and for eShop games I am bouncing between MegaMan II and Crimson Shroud.

Kriken

I was playing the waiting game until I got my 3DS XL repaired and returned yesterday. Now I'm playing Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and I'm trying my hardest to be optimistic about Paper Mario. It sucks b/c I love the series, but if the reception is nearly as bad as I've heard, I would be massively disappointed

Izayoi

Banned
Playing Bravely Default and Dual Destinies right now...

Bravely Default started very strong, but it's kind of dragging on now... I just want to finish it as quickly as possible (which sucks because the completionist in me demands I complete all of the optional fights...)

Dual Destinies has been awesome, so far. I'm enjoying it just as much as the previous titles in the series. Solid title. :>

OmegaFax

Played Paper Mario: Sticker Star today. Finally beat World 1 since picking the game up this past November. At this rate, might be done with the game sometime in 2016.

Played through most of Pilotwings: Resort ans got through the game from beginning to credits in roughly two hours.

Kid Icarus: Uprising is another one that I've wanted to play since I got a 3DS and got around to playing this month and beat it. Randomly replaying levels for hearts.

Yoshi's New Island is getting near 100% complete. I really like it and come to appreciate it a lot despite a few quirks and mediocre critical reception.

Other than that, I'll play Animal Crossing New Leaf or Pokemon X before I go to bed. Sometimes I go online with Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon to see if anyone is hosting a game.

Juggle between a lot of 3DS games to the point I'm micromanaging my free time.

I'm taking a break from Bravely Default playing Sub Wars and Umihara Kawase. Not at the same time, of course.

Bravely Default started very strong, but it's kind of dragging on now... I just want to finish it as quickly as possible (which sucks because the completionist in me demands I complete all of the optional fights...)
Hey, that sounds like the very spot where I'm taking my current break. A world map full of optional fights.

Izayoi

Banned
Hey, that sounds like the very spot where I'm taking my current break. A world map full of optional fights.
I want to like the game, but I'm near the end of
Chapter 6
, and I'm dreading doing the same thing again in
the later chapters

Twice
or even
three times
, maybe, but
four or five times
? Not cool, man. :|

darkziosj

Inazuma eleven 3 ogre atacks and conception 2, i never thought i could enjoy a sport game as inazuma eleven, well i was wrong it's awesome.

basik

Cube tactics from the eshop...seriously give this game a try. I need more people to fight online. Get this if you like RTS games! its not perfect.. the single player quest has some frustrating unfair missions but I beat all of them. The real fun is in battle mode and online play.

Salsa

salvo-of-new-resident-evil-info-oxcgn-6_zpsb1522660.jpg

I bought it a while ago, but I just now really got into it. It makes me want to play Resident Evil 4 again. I unlocked the EX missions a few days ago, and man are they tough. I'm going to have to train my skill to get SS on all of them. My desire to play RE4, but my lack of having a hooked up PS2 lead me to start playing Resident Evil 5, and man does that game suck. I don't know what went wrong.

I hope this hits $10 again soon

I'm in between Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Disney Magical World
Haven't felt like playing through story-heavy or RPG games right now, so I'm sticking to these for a bit.

I can't wait for Mario Golf and Kirby. I haven't really been interested in anything that came out recently, but those should keep me playing my 3DS for a while.

MAtgS

Kingdom Hearts DDD Critical difficulty, Sora's boss in Notre Dame took me forever to get by & so I haven't finished it yet.

Poke'mon Y, only a couple of weeks ago got to end credits. Now working on farming BP for held items before taking my team online.

Fire Emblem Awakening. Didn't even get the game until a year after release.

SeriousApes

Been bouncing back and forth between OoT3D - in the forest temple currently, ALBW - Thieves' Hideout, and Super Mario 3D Land. I got Pokemon Y from the Club Nintendo deal, but haven't played much of it.

That's all the games I have for now, though I only really started playing with it last month.

Abandond

Finally getting around to play SMT IV and man what a good game. I'm kind of mad at myself for buying it on launch and never touching it. I usually get tired of JRPGs after about 6 hours or so but I'm not feeling this way at all with SMT. The game feels way different than most with the idea of becoming friends with what you kill, fusions and having a story I'm actually enjoying.

But god damn is it fucking hard, I had 300 play coins when I first started.. I now have 2

Veal

Umihara kawase has been eating a lot of time. And how come nobody told me how good the Sega 3D classics were?!

Komo

Banned
Playing a bit of Super Monkey Ball 3D. Pretty neat game!

PilotWings Resort really piques my interest, though. Would anybody recommend it?
I'm a bit on the fence about purchasing it due to the timed free flight mode, but otherwise it looks like a fantastic game. I'm pretty casual, lol.

Exuro

Got my 2ds during the target sale and have been playing pokemon x. That'll change if i can ever find a decent deal on other 3ds games.

Top Bottom