• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A new PS5 update is here to address the Final Fantasy XVI bugs

digdug2

Sony says today’s update (version 24.06-10.01.00) simply improves “system software performance and stability” and doesn’t mention any specific fixes for the game.
But a post shared on the official Final Fantasy XVI X account earlier today says it’s been released “in response to the crashes and graphical bugs” reported by players.

Sw0pDiller

I had no problems, played re4, olija and strayed lights. These last days. Good thing this patch came quick for the people who needed it i guess.

StueyDuck

Weird. Everyone here told me there's no issue at all , so what software are they referring to?
I was told the opposite, that everyone's playstations were literally exploding and you had to go play on PC now.

Funny that a patch a couple of days later sorted everything. Almost like this wasn't a huge story to begin with

[Sigma]

Got the welcome hub yesterday. Haven't had any issues with games but then again, I only played Astro Bot. Downloading the update now though.

Top Bottom