• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Kalentan

OMFG

SkyeWard Lives!!

I FRIGGIN CALLED IT!

giphy.gif

HeySeuss

She's gotta get in the Quinjet for her vision. And it has to happen next episode because of the 3 day rule, which was never explained how they knew 3 days was the secret sauce.

Trying not to read the comments is there anyway I can just fucking watch this right now? I know stuff like Hulu and on demand aren't updated for 24 hrs.

PS FUCK POLITICS INTERRUPTING MY GODDAMN SHIELD ITS NOT A FLASH FLOOD OR A TERRORIST ATTACK. Jesus christ.

LionPride

Banned
Trying not to read the comments is there anyway I can just fucking watch this right now? I know stuff like Hulu and on demand aren't updated for 24 hrs.

PS FUCK POLITICS INTERRUPTING MY GODDAMN SHIELD ITS NOT A FLASH FLOOD OR A TERRORIST ATTACK. Jesus christ.

Best hope is streaming sites

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
notice that "Ward" said Skye, not Daisy. Don't think I remember Ward ever finding out her name change.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
If they do a tie-in episode, it'll be the 10th.

With this latest bomb, I'd be surprised if it was major. At the very least we'd probably get some news broadcast of the Sokovia Accords being signed.

Man, where was this AoS for the past couple of episodes.

So the bit I'm left wondering about is why Daisy didn't actually lead everyone off base, and therefore give Hive three more followers under the pretense of keeping the team safe. She had the perfect opportunity to do that instead of lead them into the containment trap.

And Hive knows the Daisy name by nature of knowing everything Daisy knows. But I guess whatever's left of Ward just doesn't care to call her that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So the bit I'm left wondering about is why Daisy didn't actually lead everyone off base, and therefore give Hive three more followers under the pretense of keeping the team safe. She had the perfect opportunity to do that instead of lead them into the containment trap.

And Hive knows the Daisy name by nature of knowing everything Daisy knows. But I guess whatever's left of Ward just doesn't care to call her that.

Does Hive know everything about the inhuman's he "sways", or is it just the bodies of regular people?

Top Bottom