• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Neoxon

Last call for guesses on who dies.

I'm going with either Simmons or May. The way they showed off Mack & Fitz with the necklace was too obvious.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
They haven't introduced a new black guy, so Mack is safe.

I'd say it's either Simmons or Fitz.

Although May doesn't have much of a part anymore

I think it's gonna be May. May and Coulson are kinda like parents to Daisy and since this is kinda Daisy's coming of age story and they've really been hammering home the family angle, they gotta abide by the rules and kill off a parent.

Also, May's kinda wrapped up all her storylines. There's the least consequence from a potential story perspective and greatest gain if she gets killed off. If she dies, Daisy can take up her role as the ultimate badass and struggle to deal with increased responsibilities and leadership. And also destabilize the entire team. Fitz or Simmons dying would really only affect whichever one survived.

Khaz

Last call for guesses on who dies.

I'm going with either Simmons or May. The way they showed off Mack & Fitz with the necklace was too obvious.

Although May doesn't have much of a part anymore

I think it's gonna be May. May and Coulson are kinda like parents to Daisy and since this is kinda Daisy's coming of age story and they've really been hammering home the family angle, they gotta abide by the rules and kill off a parent.

Shut up. All of you. Shut Up.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'd miss May - she's badass and smoking hot, but she might bite the bullet

An OG that fans and the characters in the show loved

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hmm yeah I could see it being May, even though she's cool and it would probably be a slightly worse show without her

jph139

May is the sensible choice. I feel like if I had to put money down, it'd be on her. Kind of in the background lately and all her stories have wrapped up.

Personally hoping for Fitz or Simmons. Finally put a nail in that relationship's coffin.

I'm thinking Lincoln will bite the dust. He's had a lot of the spotlight and his character has changed a lot since the season started. He went from hating Shield and only caring about Daisy to being a valuable member of the team. He'll probably sacrifice himself for the greater good in a selfless act.

I can't see the Daisy/Lincoln relationship lasting over Fitz/Simmons.

kirblar

Killing Lincoln = massive cop-out on the promotion.

I've been expecting him to die all season, but building something up like this- he doesn't make sense because only Daisy gives a shit about him.

Special C

Chloes tank top game will be strong tonight. I can feel it
pHZBg8o.gif

So glad we're getting two hours for the last week. I miss that.

Killing Lincoln = massive cop-out on the promotion.

I've been expecting him to die all season, but building something up like this- he doesn't make sense because only Daisy gives a shit about him.

Yeah, he's too predictable, been expected most of the season.

Top Bottom