• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT4| I/O Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duarte has made it a habit to steal what skiinners are doing right for a long time.

It's like a copycat serial killer story.

Google's entire history with AOSP is take ideas from custom ROMs and modders. They've stolen more ideas from Touchwiz than they have from Apple.

keezy

Starting to miss my N5 after getting my OPO. Don't like how big the phone is and the fact that the single app I use the most doesn't work and forces me to use a web browser(instead of the app itself).

SimleuqiR

"Be Together, Not The Same."

oh wow

I like that. Probably the best slogan for Android ever....has it ever had a slogan or a catch phrase?

"all kinds of phone for all kinds of folk"

Multiple size nexus confirmed?

Not gonna happen buddy. I think Google would have let something slip out if they had two models. They seem to always leak stuff out purposely.

I'm glad to eat crow through my anus if I'm wrong.
I want to be wrong.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Evleaks still dropping fire:

Bz6NAHjCMAAYUs0.png

Evan Blass ‏@evleaks 3m3 minutes ago

What a depressing few days. I remember 1 thing that used to make me feel better, tho. No mark in deference to Nexus.

bob page

Starting to miss my N5 after getting my OPO. Don't like how big the phone is and the fact that the single app I use the most doesn't work and forces me to use a web browser(instead of the app itself).

I agree with you at times, but then I remember that the OPO is superior in pretty much every other area. For my next phone, I'll likely go back to the 5.2" range.

reKon

Banned
I hope the Nexus 9 doesn't come out in November or some shit. I'm not planning on purchasing it immediately or anything. Need that baby to come down in price a little if it's going to be 400

Furyous

Yes, confirmed to be 5.9in.

I hope this comes with some sort of reachability mode. If this is 5.9 inches then there is not an excuse for them to reach feature parity with every 2014 Android flagship.

What's the release date on this? My wallet is ready but I am unsure about this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom