• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT4| I/O Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groof

May as well send one to me. No way you'd get any money back on eBay and the like.

P.S. Groof said mean things about you one time.
what i have never said anything mean at all about our glorious leader Zeppu great lord of bubbly musics and chrome extensions, all hail Zeppu.
groof and hasney don't deserve it.

(not saying I do, but you know)

traitor!

Zeppu

Oh no, the accidentally wasn't about having ordered 2. The accidentally was about not restraining myself until there were more details about it. I got two because I'm going to attach them together, magnet to magnet and finally have the Microsoft Courier I've been waiting for for years.

From what I hear you all have been talking about me behind my back :(

Zeppu

You dare criticize Googy's offerings Coppy?

I think I might change my mind and go with Groof or Hasney since I don't know if I can believe you anymore.

kehs

Banned
You dare criticize Googy's offerings Coppy?

I think I might change my mind and go with Groof or Hasney since I don't know if I can believe you anymore.

I like what google does.

On tablets though....they're just pushing out half fisted stuff.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Still waiting for the new preview images today to drop with the new SDK.

Come on Google! Fuck PT time. Everyone been awake in the real world aka ET for hours now! ;)

Zeppu

GOD DAMN LOLLIPOP SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

JwNnL4b.gif

Hm? It's launching in two weeks.

Its just a mild mental breakdown. He is a Sony fan so he has no clue when he will ever get it.

It is very entertaining since he has told me I take phones too seriously. Oh and that android updates are the Moto X's best feature and he has shat on that phone over and over.

kehs

Banned
90? I was thinking like 95%.
I stand corrected.

Its just a mild mental breakdown. He is a Sony fan so he has no clue when he will ever get it.

It is very entertaining since he has told me I take phones too seriously. Oh and that android updates are the Moto X's best feature and he has shat on that phone over and over.

I'm not a "Sony fan" I just realize realize that lately, OEMS like samsung, lg ,htc, motorola, even huwaiie and oppo can offer things that google can't through android.

I made a joke about your name. Relax. I was being coy.

Early 2015 is when the Xperia line will get it. Hopefully Moto can continue speedy updates while under Lenovo.

I stand corrected.

I'm not a "Sony fan" I just realize realize that lately, OEMS like samsung, lg ,htc, motorola, even huwaiie and oppo can offer things that google can't through android.

I made a joke about your name. Relax. I was being coy.

I'm very relaxed.

BTW - I think the next thread title should be "Only SONY Experia Owners Allowed - But where are my updates? [OT5] "

This way the thread title covers most of the posters in it and what there discussions will be. Hating on non-Sony products and crying about no updates.

kehs

Banned
I'm very relaxed.

BTW - I think the next thread title should be "Only SONY Experia Owners Allowed - But where are my updates? [OT5] "

This way the thread title covers most of the posters in it and what there discussions will be. Hating on non-Sony products and crying about no updates.

That'd be very apt, since cook made a point about the 333 days for like a quarter of latest release adaptation.

---

Arts article about google.

Google’s product strategy: Make two of everything

http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/10/googles-product-strategy-make-two-of-everything/

Two of everything that people can get a hold of. amirite?

thespot84

That'd be very apt, since cook made a point about the 333 days for like a quarter of latest release adaptation.

---

Arts article about google.

Google’s product strategy: Make two of everything

http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/10/googles-product-strategy-make-two-of-everything/

Two of everything that people can get a hold of. amirite?

I dig the philosophy of the strategy, trying to kill your own products requires that you learn something in the process. God damn if it isn't confusing sometimes though

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Has anyone who used the first L preview flashed the new one yet? I mainly want to know if the most annoying bugs have been fixed. This should be very close to the final release, so you'd think it'd be pretty usable. Ah, don't think I can wait another month either way, will probably be doing some flashing tonight.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
So how well could a Note 4 potentially function if one were to flash stock 5.0 Lollipop on it? Would the stylus still work properly? Would the camera be worse without the proprietary camera app?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom